CHAPTER 17 : Drunk

* Allison's POV *

Any moment I could almost kill that old witch , but thank god Aunt Michelle was there to save her . Aunt Helena is a pain . She's always messing with my life . Anyway , enough talking about her .

After sending my grandfather and Grace , all save on board , all of us walk out of the private area . The bodyguards walk like a statue all the way out behind us . It kind of creep me out when they follow without a single noise or their shoes clicking . Not even a sneeze or cough can be heard . How do they that because I , would really want to do that .

" Who's the loser ?." Miqaeyla suddenly stop in front of me , causing me to bump into her . Luckily , I was fast to catch her before she fall . I glare at her for being clumsy . Vicky quickly took Miqaeyla and make her stand while shooting me an apology look . Even he knows how much I don't like clumsiness or someone stopping in front of me .

" Kiara and Ethan ." Favian says , his eyes on the phone , while his other hand is holding Melanie's waist . She blush when I eyed Favian's hand . Since when did this twig became a leave ?

" Hey , I was there with you  , dumbass ." Ethan snarls at him . Favian chuckle at him . Kiara slowly tries to get away from us , by walking slowly but Favian notices .
" Hey Kiya . Where do you think you're going ?." Favian catches her before she could even run . She grins like a teenager , hoping that Favian will loose his hold on her arm .

" Oho , looks like it's Kiya ! Yay ! Kiya's  treating us tonight !." Miqaeyla jumps excitedly , clapping her hands together .
" Where are we going then ?." Vicky pulls Miqaeyla so she could calm down her excitements .
" I don't know .. You guys suggest . " Kiara held up her hand in defense . She's the worst when it comes to choosing a place . The last time , we let her choose , she brought us to the old museum . How cool . Plus , boring .

" Let's go to the best club ." Ryan suggests , making all eyes go wide . " You club ? Damn man ! ." Vicky pats his shoulder , grinning evilly . I know why he grins like an idiot , he met Miqaeyla there . In a club . Odd I know , but that's how they started dating each other and now here they are , soon to be married .

"I think that's a good idea . I really need to release myself tonight ." Kiara  lets out a bored tone . It's obvious she doesn't want to waste her money on some drinks , but hey , a bet is a bet . So either way , she has to end her part .

I looked at all of them . This is going to be boring . Vicky and Miqaeyla will disappear even before the drinks arrive . As for Favian and Melanie , I don't think it's going to be fun with him if he's all time sticking his arm around Melanie . Melanie ? Too innocent and always shy , I don't think I can get along with her . Maybe . Ethan and Kiara , is definitely a big NO . They will make out , disgustingly . Ryan is no fun , I can feel it .
An idea pop out in my mind as I grin wickedly .

" Let's invite Aunt Michelle since she's here ." As soon as I said that , Ryan's jaw dropped . The others cheered , agreeing to the idea . Aunt Michelle is the soul for a party .

Suddenly I was pulled to the side , before my back hit a wall .
" Owww ! What the hell man ?! ." I groan . Actually it was not that hurtful but it somehow hit a spot at my back . I glance up , only to be met by two angry eyes . I gulp , suddenly feel afraid . Twisting my arm around , it's then I only realize both of my hands are in his grip .

" Why did you do that ? ." He hissed . I blinked in confusion . What did I did ? Is he mad or is he on his period ? Anger started boiling in me .