CHAPTER 12 : I'm Playing With Feelings

*ALLISONS POV*

Ryan is really getting on my nerve but I really wouldn't care about it .
We stop by my grandfathers house and this time , I'm surprised to see Ryan copying me , jumping out of the car . I chuckled at him ,

" You seriously copied me ? What are you five ?."

" I am five . Thanks to you ."

" Whatever." I rolled my eyes at him and walk .

We grew close . Just thinking a few days before we were like mortal enemy , and then slowly , we were like bff .
I blushed when I remembered that we almost kissed . Almost .

" Why are you blushing ?."

I huff a breath and shook my head . He can't know I'm blushing about us . He'll make fun of it .
" Nothing ."

" Liar ." He points out to my face .

" Whatever , now let's go ." I lock my car and push him to walk .
He laughs and walk , avoiding being pushed . As we entered the hall , we saw the most grosses thing happen .

" Oh my god , what the hell do you think you're doing ?!" I shouted to my very very one and only enemy , Phoebe . And guess who the jerk is , my ex . Jordan fucking James .
Ryan look shocked but immediately tore his gaze away from the sickening sight .

" Oh , it's Allison the Killer . Hope you're still fine with me taking him away ." Phoebe says with so much fake innocent voice . She wipes her lips with the back of hand which was smudge with her lipstick . I made a mental note not to touch her hand . Clearly she didn't see Ryan next to me because he hides his face away from them .

" What are you doing here Jordan ? ." I turn my question to him , giving him the most deadliest glare and I know he was scared at the way he play with his fingers .

" Of course he's here with me . His my boyfriend . And who is this guy here Allison , your boyfriend ? I bet he won't last long with you ." She cooed evilly . I knew her intentions , she's going to seduce Ryan and leaves Jordan . That's what she's capable of . Changing her boys .

But to my surprise , Phoebe looks shock after seeing Ryan . Ryan glares at her with so much hatred and disgust . Wonder what happen to this two . And I want to know !

" Ryan ? Is that you ? Oh my god , i missed you ." Phoebe lets out a fake cry , instantly wrapping her arms around Ryan , but Ryan just push her away a little bit roughly , making her stumble to the back a little . I really wanted to laugh at her face right now .

" Actually , I'm supposed to ask . What are you doing here ?"
Ryan ask with so much venom in his voice . This is definitely something I won't miss .
" Oh , come on Ryan . Don't do that . You know how much you missed me .."
Urgh , doesn't she understands the meaning of his sarcasm . Dumb .

" Phoebe , who the hell is he ?." Jordan cuts in . Oh great , a fights going to start .

" Nothing , just sit back . " Phoebe pushes him but Jordan being the stubborn one chose to out stand in front of Ryan .
" Forgot me already Jordan James ? Did you forgot what you did to me Phoebe ? Don't think I forgot all of it ." Ryan yells with hatred in his voice . For the first time , I stood there speechless . Ryan's angry side is so fucking hot .
Shit , what the fuck am I thinking . But wait , how does he know Jordan ?

" But that was long ago , Ry Ry . You kno-..." Phoebe stuttered , taking slow steps towards Ryan . Never in my life I witness Phoebe , afraid with a hot boy . She looks really scared and did I mention she's been undressing Ryan with her goddamn eyes .