CHAPTER 9 : Dinner

*RYAN'S POV*

" Romano , how's the meeting doing ? Is it okay ? ." I called my PA , Romano for information . Two days away from my office is really frustrating. I wanted to work . I can , but I don't have time here . I thought of doing work from home , but unexpected , Mr.Hillman sign me up for college .
I mean duh , I'm 27 , I'm way out of college years .

" Everything's fine Mr.Ailey , the Korean groups will soon agree to our deal ."

" Good , make sure you take care of it . Is everything okay while I'm gone ?."

" Nothing wrong . Everything is under control ."

" Alright , thanks . Do inform me if something went wrong ."
With that , I end the call . Imagine I'm in my office right now , all alone , with my laptop on my desk , and the environment of the room ....

Great , just great . I'm being a girl now . It's frustrating me . I really miss my office , but I'm stuck here . I really don't know what's up between me and Allison . I mean I'm supposed to play bodyguard , but we're just casually talking and not using formalities.
Maybe we should just stick like this , casual stuffs .

A message pops in my phone from my back jeans pocket , I grab my phone and look at the message from Allison .

ALLISON : Be ready by 7 .

I type an okay as my reply and start searching for my suit , thinking what color should I wear . My thought suddenly recall about Allison .
I'm surprised I'm wearing the same color with Allison today , making us center of attention . I didn't know what struck me to grab this shirt and also I didn't expect she'll wear the same thing . I admit it was kind of cute .

I search for my suit in my bag . It's not hard for me since I work in office . A dark blue suit with white shirt is my choice . After setting everything , I showered and got ready .

Once I'm done , I went down and to my surprise , everyone is still here . She really has a strong relation with her friends . I cleared my throat , getting their attention to me . Ashley look up at me and immediately she squeals , all of them glaring at her .

" Oh my god ! Is that you ? Damn , man you look hot .!" Tory took out her phone and took a few shots of me . I flinched at the camera flash , quickly covering my eyes . Gary snatch her phone from her grasp holding it high  , making her whining , trying to retrieve her phone back . After struggling , she gave up , pouting . Gary laugh at her face but gave her phone before ruffling her hair into a mess .

" Where's Allison ?." Jaspers eyes search the entire room but there's no sight of Allison . Speaking of Allison, I wonder what is she wearing for the dinner . Is she going to wear her bar girl style or different , WOAH !

My jaw dropped at the sight of this flawless goddess in front of me . Damn , she looks good in cream . I mean not that whipped cream or any type of cream you're referring to , but the color cream really blends in with her skin , making her glow .
Her face that's originally breath taking without makeup was applied with a few makeup .

I took in her appearances starting from her toes . Her nails are painted sky blue that goes along with her strapped sandals , she lets her hair flow . Oh god , she's so beautiful . I wish I can have her right now .... Woah , slow down ! What the heck brain ?
I can't help but admit that she really is tempting in this way .

It's love in first sight . I stared at her longingly, she starts to feel uncomfortable but she held up her emotionless face to me .
Oh god , she's casting a spell on me . I haven't felt this and surely this is not love . I just met her like three days ago . Nah , it's just a crush , I guess for now .