Chapter 19 : His Truth

*Alissons POV*

" That was so ... Unexpected ? .." Ethan awkwardly says as Ashley excitedly talks about busting me and Ryan almost doing the deed , which I was not planning it to happen . Maybe .

" Ashley .. Can you stop talking just for once ?." Ryan murmured lowly . He pinch the bridge of his nose in order to decrease the headache his having and thinking the multiple questions he had to answer when Ashley caught us .

" Nuh uh ! This is a one in a lifetime thing that's ever happened , so dream on cause I won't stop talking till I'm satisfied ." Ashley stuck her tongue out at Ryan .

I shook my head and stood quiet because I know Ashley . It's no point for me to stop her . She will never shut her mouth . Trust me , she's the worst secret keeper .

" Plus , this is the first time I caught Allison being dirty ." She winks at me . Ethan chuckled while I just stood there speechless . Was I dirty ? Didn't thought if that .

What Ashley said was true . I haven't been like that . Even with Jordan . We usually hold hands and give small kisses to each other , but sometimes he would take it far which I was not ready for it .

After Jordan met me and Phoebe at the park , they started hanging out and that's where I feel something is not right . And guess what , .. Yeah , you know it already .

This time , with Ryan , everything just comes out naturally . I didn't feel it was forced , too much or unwilling . It came out of me . It feels like I wanted it so badly .

I'm not certain of my feelings about Ryan . I like him and I feel he's way more than that  but something tells me he's hiding something . Not that I knew of , but I can feel it whenever he kisses me . It's like he's pouring out everything in that kiss .

" Hey , you okay ?." I snap out of my thought when Ryan's deep voice startled me . I simply nod at his question .

" You sure ? You look lost ." I shrug my shoulders . I thought he would just accept the answer I gave him , but he didn't seem to like that . He was about to ask another question when suddenly Kiara and Edward comes in .

" Breakfast !!!." Kiara yells , both of them setting the groceries on the table .

" Babe , it's not breakfast , it's stuff to make breakfast ." Ethan cutely explains , pointing to the bag of groceries on the table .

" Ouh ....." Kiara as always with her dumbfounded expression .

" It's okay .. I'll cook breakfast ." Ryan volunteered , grabbing the bags from the table . He stopped midway , towering me .
His next action shock me . He bent down , whispering ,

" You have to help me in the kitchen ." He left me hanging there alone , shocked . " What ?." I spun around , facing him . He just winked at me .

" You heard me ."

Me ? In the kitchen ?!
No freaking way ! No no no ! I can't even cut a freaking onion but I can cut humans .

" Ho ho ho . Allison in the kitchen ." Kiara mimicked Santa Claus .
" Shut up ! It's not funny unless you want me to cook you .!" I yell in anger and frustration .

" Allison , enough threatening your sister and come help me here ." Ryan call out , stopping me from my plan to kill Kiara . With a glare to Kiara and a frustrated huff , I walked into the kitchen unwillingly . After snatching an apron from the counter , I turn around only to see gods beautiful creature .

I can't believe my eyes when I saw Ryan looking so sexy standing there licking the chocolate drops that is dripping on his hands . That action somehow looks hot and weird . I shuddered in uncomfortableness .