2 - I don't bite

Jung Hoseok walked into the infamous club confidently, most employees in the club already knowing who he was, and others drooling over his appearance.

Hoseok was most definitely eye candy.

This lovely Saturday night he sported a black leather jacket, this wrapped perfectly around his figure, a white t-shirt, with black leather pants. His red hair was slightly damp, styled to expose a bit of his forehead.

As he walked through the club, he was already receiving lustful stares from women and men alike. This only caused his confidence, and smirk, to increase.

The red head made his way to a table close to the dance floor, where another male sat.

"Hey Hyung," Park Jimin, one of Hoseok's best friends, greeted.

Hoseok ordered a drink, afterward turning to his blond friend, "hello Jiminie."

"I would say I'm surprised to see you here," the blond laughed, "but I'm not."

Hoseok smiled, taking a sip from his drink, "what do you expect Jiminie? This is the perfect place to get someone to fuck."

Jimin rolled his eyes,  "all you think about is sex! When's the last time you even had sex?"

"This morning," Hoseok stated bluntly.

Jimin sighed, "seriously Hoseok Hyung?"

"What do you expect?!" Hoseok defended, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Fair point," Jimin took another sip of his drink, "girl or guy?"

Hoseok laughed at the younger's curiosity,  "Guy."

"Name?"

"You and I both know I don't really remember names."

"Or you just don't kiss and tell," Jimin teased.

Hoseok rolled his eyes, "again, we both know I don't kiss people I FUCK either."

It was true. Hoseok never kissed someone who was just a one night stand on the lips. The red head found kissing to be too romantic for someone like him. Kisses were meant for people you love, a way to express your affection with a physical action. Hoseok didn't love the people he screwed, he just used them to feed his addiction.

"Well I can't say I know from experience, every time we fucked you kissed me," Jimin deadpanned, downing the rest of his drink.

Hoseok smirked, "that's cause I love you Jiminie."

Jimin laughed, "I know you do," he winked "imma go dance, see you tomorrow?"

Hoseok nodded, "see you then."

Then Jimin was gone.

When he re-spotted the male, he found him making out with a random guy, Hoseok chuckled at the sight. The red head finished the rest of his third drink, walking out to the dance floor.

As he walked, he spotted a mint haired male, moving his body along with the music that was pouring out of the speakers. He had pale skin, his shirt hanging loosely, which exposed most of his collarbone. The pants he wore wrapped nicely around his slender body, and being the person Hoseok was, he spoke his thoughts aloud.

"Sexy."

The guy peeked an eye open, glaring at Hoseok, "fuck off."

Hoseok chuckled, moving closer to him, "I like you already."

Yoongi's breath hitched, not only by how close the red head was, but by how deep and arousing his voice was.

The mint haired male pushed him away, almost tripping by the force he used. Hoseok quickly grabbed the males waist, keeping him up right. "Whoa calm down babe, I don't bite."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "not yet at least," he heard the red head say.

a/n
Smut next chapter.
Also, who do you think Yoongi's ex boyfriend is?
I'm curious on your guys's thoughts.