31- Too late dipshit

Hoseok gulped, quickly running to the door and pulling his son further inside. The red head crouched down to the boys height, Haechan knowing well enough his appa was angry.

"DongHyuck," said boy gulped, "what have I told you about opening the door with out knowing who it is, you're lucky this is Appas friend! If it wasn't, something could have happened to you!!"

The small boys eyes started to tear up, "i-im sorry Appa, i-i just thought it was Jiminie."

Hoseok smiled at his son, pulling the boy into his embrace, "I know you are Hyukie, but you need to listen to me, you're almost 10 and big boys know better."

Haechan nodded, pulling away from his Appa and wiping his stray tears. The small boy looked back at the stranger, who was now leaning against the door way awkwardly.

Yoongi didn't know what to even say, nor do in this situation. The little boy just called his boyfriend Appa, his boyfriend just comforted the boy and spoke to him as if he really was his father.

All Yoongi knew was Hoseok had some explaining to do.

"Who is this, appa?" Haechan asked, pointing to the silver haired male.

Hoseok looked over at Yoongi, smiling fondly, "This is my friend, Yoongi. Want to introduce yourself?" Hoseok spoke in a calm tone to the small boy.

Yoongi might now know who this kid his, but he knew the little boy meant a lot to Hoseok.

Haechan walked a bit closer to Yoongi, sticking his hand out for the older male to shake, "I'm Lee DongHyuck, Hoseok's son."

Behind the boy, Hoseok mouthed,
'Play along, I'll explain later'

Yoongi sighed heavily, also walking closer to the boy. Yoongi shook the boys hand, the size difference almost comical. "I'm Min Yoongi, Hoseok's good friend."

Haechan raised an eyebrow, "are you his fuck buddy?"

"DONGHYUCK!" Hoseok screeched, Yoongi biting his lip to keep from laughing.

Hoseok pulled the boy away from Yoongi, pulling him to the living room, Yoongi following behind.

"Who the hell taught you that?" Hoseok questioned, his arms crossed over his chest.

Haechan bit his lip in nervousness. HE COULDN'T HELP IT! Haechan has always just blurted out the first thing that came to his mind, the boy having no filter.

"EOMMA IS ALWAYS SAYING THOSE WORDS ABOUT YOU APPA! SAYING YOU HAVE ONE ALL THE TIME! S-SO I JUST THOUGHT THAT YOONGI WAS YOUR F WORD BUDDY. Im sorry Haechannie used foul language," the boy defended, hanging his head low.

Hoseok gritted his teeth, making a mental note to curse Seoyun out later. The red head knew very well that Haechan had no filter, all due to his reckless mother. Hoseok was going to speak but someone else beat him to it.

"Hey DongHyuck, you just have to learn to keep what's in here," Yoongi pointed at his head, "from coming out here," Yoongi made a gesture of speaking. "You don't always have to say what you are thinking, your appa is probably angry that you would ask such a thing when you don't know who I am. But it's okay, i know kids are curious. Just learn to not always say what you are thinking."

Haechan looked up at the stranger, smiling widely. With out thinking Haechan ran and hugged Yoongis legs, whispering an "I'll try" and "thank you". Hoseok just watched the whole thing unfold, his heart warming at the sight.

"HOSEOK! YOONGI IS COMING OVER AND HE IS GOING TO- Well shit," Jimin screamed, storming into Hoseok's apartment, only to see Yoongi with Haechan wrapped around his leg.