! F I N A L !

Hoseok's heart literally dropped, his smile fading and eyes glossing over.

Until Yoongi burst out laughing.

"Baby I'm kidding!! Of course I'll marry you," Yoongi corrected, watching as the black haired male stood up, kicking Yoongi's ankle lightly.

"YAH! You gave me a heart attack! Why couldn't you just say yes in the first place?" Hoseok ranted, sliding the simple diamond imbedded ring on Yoongi's ring finger.

Yoongi admired the jewelry, knowing soon he would be officially Hoseok's. "Because, I wanted to see how you'd react. Ya' know i'll only be able to do this once in my lifetime, might as well make the most of it."

Hoseok shook his head, pulling Yoongi by the waist closer to him. The elders hands landed on Hoseok's chest, he looked up at his fiancé, Hoseok looking down at him.

"You're lucky I love you," Hoseok said, Yoongi wrapping his arms around the tallers neck.

"I know," the blonde whispered, connecting his lips with his fiancé's.

The two were happy.

2 months later

"YOONGI STOP FIDGETING BEFORE I HIT YOU WITH A SPOON!" NamJoon yelled, attempting to fix his brothers choker.

Yoongi huffed, finally staying still, though soon enough his nerves took over and he started to fidget again.

"Yoongi-ah why are you so nervous?" Taehyung asked, sitting on the couch in Yoongi's dressing room.

The two finally were getting along, rekindling their lost friendship. Before anything Taehyung was there for Yoongi in his worst times. More or less Yoongi got over what Taehyung did, he was getting married now and wanted one of the people he loved dearly to be there. Taehyung knows his mistakes and knows what he did wrong, all he wanted was Yoongi's forgiveness. And after a year and a half he finally got it, along with Hoseok's.

The blonde stared at Tae through the mirror, huffing. "Because! I'm getting married Tae! What am I supposed to be? Calm!"

NamJoon clapped, finally done putting on Yoongi's suit choker for him. "And we're done!"

"Do I look good?" Yoongi questioned.

NamJoon nodded, Jeongguk, who was standing beside Yoongi, saying, "Well it doesn't really matter, Hoseok Hyung is going to rip it off of you anyway."

Yoongi threw a pillow at the younger, NamJoon and Taehyung laughing.

Meanwhile, Hoseok was helping Haechan get dressed. Jiwoo scolding the dark haired male because she wanted to fix his hair.

"Jiwoo Noona, how do i look?" Haechan inquired

Jiwoo giving him a thumbs up, "very handsome, Haechannie."