13- What's his name?

"5, 6, 7, 8!" Hoseok shouted, watching the trainees do the choreography he taught them, and he was more than proud.

"Good Job Guys!" Hoseok smiled, giving each of them a high five.

"Good Job to you too," they heard a voice say from the door.

Hoseok bowed, "guys take 5."

The trainees nodded, going to their water.

"You must be Jung Hoseok, I'm already pleased with your work!" the male praised.

Hoseok smiled, "I'm sorry if this sounds rude, but you are not CEO Min."

The male showed a dimpled smile, "No I am CEO Kim, just call me NamJoon, sorry my brother could not make it to see."

"Its okay," Hoseok assured, though he was a bit disappointed since he wanted to see Yoongi.

NamJoon smiled again, "CEO Min will be giving you your private interview though, which will be in the next hour, you may get cleaned up at your house then return."

Hoseok nodded, waving a farewell to the trainees and dashing to his house to take a quick shower and change.

NamJoon had found Yoongi crying in the bathroom. Being the brother he is, he comforted Yoongi to the furthest extent, telling him it was okay while Yoongi sobbed on his shoulder. Once Yoongi was stable enough NamJoon went to the dance room to see the new choreographer, telling Yoongi he would have to give the private interview if the guy got one, and surprisingly the male did.

Joon was now walking into Yoongi's office to tell him the news.

"So?" Yoongi inquired, his younger brother taking a seat in front of him.

"The guy got it, he taught the trainees a dance in less than 2 hours, and the trainees got It perfectly," Joon stated.

"When is he coming for the interview?"

"About an hour."

Yoongi nodded, playing with a pen in his hands.

"What's his name?" Yoongi asked, his eyes focused on the pen in between his pale fingers.

"Jung Hoseok," Yoongi's eyes widened, he dropped the pen and was just about to protest to doing the interview. Until NamJoon got a call, causing him to exit Yoongi's office.

"FUCK!" he shouted to himself, extremely annoyed, tugging on his silver locks.

He didn't want to see Hoseok. After literally having a mental break down from seeing Taehyung moments ago, he didn't want to have another with seeing the guy who fucked him.

"It'll be fine," Yoongi tried to assure himself, though he knew he was only lying.

Hoseok walked back into the building confidently, now sporting his signature black leather jacket. He saw Woozi again, asking the short male where CEO Min's office was, which the assistant gladly gave him the directions to. Hoseok decided he would try and control his horny self, he really needed this job and if he had to control himself for a couple hours; Then so be it.

He was determined, plus he had a booty call already waiting by the time he got out. The red head promised himself he would remain professional with Yoongi. Trying especially hard to try not to think about that dream he had last night. He knocked once, then twice, on the door, hearing a low 'come in'.

When he entered, he kept it professional, walking up to Yoongi and sticking his hand out for the older to shake, "You must be CEO Min," he stated.

Yoongi was confused, but shook the younger's hand either way, their gazes locked on each other, "and you must be Jung Hoseok."

"That would be correct," Hoseok smiled, taking a seat on one of the chairs in front of Yoongi's desk.

It was silent for a moment, Yoongi looking through Hoseok's resume, while the younger sat silently. Yoongi looked up at Hoseok, surprised by the youngers professional demeanor, Yoongi didn't know what he was expecting exactly, maybe for Hoseok to hit on him from the start?

"Okay, so Hoseok," Yoongi began, staring at the red head, "you have worked with other companies before, yes?"

"Yes."

"And you know how this whole process works?" Yoongi questioned, getting up from his desk, now standing in front of Hoseok.

"Yeah?" Hoseok replied in a more questioning tone than affirmative one, he was confused on why Yoongi was now standing in front of him.

Yoongi smirked, slowly loosing his self control, "Do you think you can control your horniness with this job?" he questioned, sitting himself on Hoseok's lap.

Hoseok's breath hitched, he definitely didn't expect this from Yoongi, aren't I supposed to be the sex driven one? he thought to himself.

"Maybe," he now smirked, placing his hands on Yoongi's hips.

Hoseok was controlling himself fine, it was Yoongi who needed to be controlled. Hoseok was going to speak again, only for Yoongi to smash his lips on the youngers.

And just like that,

Hoseok's rule was long forgotten.

a/n
Y'all know what CUMS next right?