10- what the fu-

[A bit of 18+]

Yoongi was aggravated, no, more pissed off, though somewhere in the back of his mind a siren of jealously was blaring loudly

Hoseok was grinding on another guy, who looked a bit younger than he was, and was enjoying it way to much. Yoongi shouldn't be jealous, it wasn't like he and Hoseok were a thing, or he actually had feeling's for the younger male, they only had sex once.

And Hoseok gave him a good blowjob.

Jeongguk was no where to be found, NamJoon and Jin had already left, due to "personal business" as SeokJin liked to call it.  Yoongi knew they were going to bang the moment they stepped into their shared apartment. The silver haired male walked over to the bar, just lazing around, he didn't want to leave, but he didn't want to stay either.

Eventually he saw Hoseok was gone, and so was that boy he was grinding on. Yoongi shouldn't be jealous, no he wasn't jealous.

"I'm not jealous!" he tried to convince himself.

Then he just gave up.

"Oh who am I kidding," he downed his shot, starting his long journey home.

<><><>

"Ugh yes Hoseok~" the male moaned.

Hoseok didn't really know his name, only that the dude was hot, and he needed to fuck someone or he just may pass out.

With his sex addiction, Hoseok doesn't really become attached, unlike some of the people he screws. So as he pounds into this male, he doesn't know the name of, how come he can't stop thinking about a peculiar now silver haired male? Usually Hoseok could take who ever he fucked out of his mind, like the blink of an eye, but this Min Yoongi, seemed to be like an eyelash in your eyeball; Annoying as hell and you just want it to get the fuck out.

The red head noticed another thing, he didn't get the usual pleasure he did from fucking people. This boy underneath him wasn't ugly, actually pretty good looking, he also had cute moans, so what the fuck was up with him?

Did Hoseok notice Yoongi's jealous glares? No. 

Would he have cared if he did notice? Not really.

Hoseok doesn't get attached, and that was not going to change because of one fuck with this Min Yoongi.

<><><>

"what the fu-" Hoseok smashed his lips against Yoongi's, the red head not really caring to explain why he happened to show up at Yoongi's apartment.

Thankfully Yoongi just gave in, allowing Hoseok to devour his lips in his own. The kiss was sloppy, passionate, and most definitely had tongue. The two wrestling for dominance.

While their lips danced together, Hoseok tugged off Yoongi's sleep wear, their lips separating for a second, and another when Yoongi pulled Hoseok's shirt over his head, then meeting once again. Yoongi fell on his bed back first, with Hoseok on top of him, the red head grinding down onto Yoongi.

The silver haired male wrapped his arms around Hoseok's neck, deepening the already passionate kiss. Hoseok hadn't kissed someone in ages, his last kiss being Jimin, while his first? Well he couldn't remember his first kiss, just the person's lips were hella chapped. Unlike Yoongi's, the elder's lips were soft, like clouds, his tongue moving skillfully. Hoseok's lips were soft as well, the taste intoxicating to Min Yoongi, he couldn't get enough of it.

Hoseok moved his lips to Yoongi's throat, marking what would soon be his, or so he thinks. Yoongi moaned loudly, allowing the younger to do what he wanted. Hoseok practically ripped Yoongi's pants off, once again finding himself admiring the elder's body.

"You're so beautiful baby," Hoseok praised, moving his hands to the males boxers.

"Wake up," Yoongi moaned, Hoseok tilting his head, confusion flooding his mind.

Yoongi looked at Hoseok, making direct eye contact, "wake up!"

~~~~

Hoseok jolted in his bed, his chest heaving at a quick pace, he looked under his covers, a clear tent seen in his sweat pants.

"Did I just have a fucking wet dream about kissing Yoongi?" he questioned to himself, he threw himself back, groaning loudly.

a/n
Thanks for over 500 you guys, you're honestly so amazing!