44- Do you love my appa?

“So Chenle tackled Jisung because he stole his cookie? Correct?” Yoongi attempted to confirm with the nine year old, Haechan and Jeongguk looking at Yoongi as if he just offended his appa.

“Did you not listen to the boys revolutionary story on how the Dreamies fight for food like the hunger games!?” Jeongguk exaggerated, earning a giggle from the nine year old.

Haechan laughed at his Hyungs giddy behaviour, taking a bite from his spicy noodles. The three went back to Yoongi’s apartment, the eldest of the three cooking some noodles since Haechan hasn’t eaten. Jeongguk decided to tag along, having a soft spot for the young boy, though it wasn’t long before he had to go.

“Bye Haechan, see you another time!” Jeongguk bid his farewell, ruffling the youngsters hair, making him huff but hug Gguk nonetheless.

Jeongguk looked over at his best friend, pulling him into a bear hug.

“Jeon Jeongguk let me go!” Yoongi whined against the stronger male, who chuckled.

Jeongguk finally let go, allowing the elder to breathe, “Love you Hyung!” he called out before completely leaving.

“Yeah yeah, love ya too,” Yoongi laughed, closing the door and turning back to his boyfriends son.

“All right,” he clapped his hands together, Haechan snapping his head up as a result, “what ya wanna do, Hyukie?”

<><><>>

“On purpose?” Jimin repeated, staring at Lisa with wide eyes.

Lisa nodded, “Jiminie, the way the car hit me, us, was way to direct. It wasn’t no fucking accident, it wa-”

“Seoyun,” Hoseok finished for her, the black headed male getting up urgently.

“HOBI!” Lisa shouted, stopping the male in his tracks, “leave it, when you confront her i want to be there. Just- Just please stay here with me, at least till I know if Rosé is okay,” Lisa pleaded, her eyes glossing over.

Hoseok’s heart completely broke, he sat back down in the seat he was previously in.

“She wasn’t the one in the car,” Lisa mumbled, playing with the bandages on her arm.

“How do you know?” Jimin inquired, resting his chin on his palm.

“Because,” Lisa gulped, looking at the blonde, “the person in the other car died, it was a man, I'm betting she-”

“Paid someone to go on a suicide mission,” Hoseok finished again, Lisa nodding.

Jimin blinked rapidly, “this bitch is fucking psycho!”

Hoseok chuckled with no enthusiasm, “tell me about it.”

<><><>>

Y

Yoongi watched as Haechan laid atop his knees, the younger boy drifting to sleep while Yoongi's hand played with his hair.

Haechan reminded Yoongi so much of Hoseok it was baffling, his smile, looks, how he loved someone playing with his hair as he drifted to sleep, his sunshine personality, and he could bet that Haechan could dance too. The two ended up watching a movie, after Haechan changed into some clothes that was in his bag, the younger had stumbled upon one of Hoseok's hoodies in Yoongi's room, the elder wearing them commonly.

Now, Yoongi was cooing at how adorable Haechan was while looking at his phone every couple of seconds.

“Yoonie,” Haechan whispered, drawing invisible circles on Yoongi's knee.

Yoongi looked down at the boy, “yes, Hyukie?”

“Do you love my appa?”

The silver haired male could feel his heart completely stop, his blood running cold. Yoongi’s breathing became a bit irregular, Haechan lifting himself up to look at the elder.

“Are you okay Yoonie Hyung?” the small boy inquired with a worried tone, proceeding in hugging Yoongi tightly, which surprisingly...

Calmed Yoongi down.

Of course, Yoongi was extremely fond of Hoseok. Though he didn’t know what romantic love felt like anymore. He did love Jeongguk, platonically, and of course his brother. Hoseok made Yoongi feel like he was the only person on Earth, he made Yoongi love every part of himself. When the younger would smile, Yoongi would mimic the action. Yoongi adored every part of Hoseok, from his dominant side, to his fluffy side that he showed around Haechan. It was odd how well he and Hoseok went together, when Yoongi wasn’t around Hoseok he would wear something of his, once Hoseok-

Oh gosh.

Yoongi’s eyes widened in realization. He didn’t just love Hoseok, he was now addicted to him as well.

“Yes,” he finally breathed out, Haechan staring up at him.

Yoongi smiled his gummy smile, pinching the young boys cheek, “to answer your question, yes I love your appa.”

<><><>>

T

The doctor walked into the room, Lisa’s hands suddenly shaking.

“You are Lalisa Manoban, right?” he inquired, holding a clipboard in his hands.

Lisa nodded with teary eyes.

“What is your relation to Ms. Park?”

“I am her girlfriend,” Lisa smiled slightly, the two having confirmed it today before everything happened.

The doctor just hummed, “Well Chaeyoung endured a lot in the crash. One of her ribs broke severely, to the point where it penetrated her lung, causing major internal bleeding-”

“Is she okay or not?” Lisa snapped, tears running down her cheeks, Hoseok and Jimin holding her hands tightly.

“I'm sorry….”

A/n
Answers a bop, Yoongis voice in SEESAW, Hoseoks voice in Just dance, NamJoons voice in love😍😍 all their damn voices are gorgeous. And the live stages from the concert🤤🤤😍😍I am envious of the people who have tickets, y'all some lucky beaches.

Do you guys think Rosé will survive?