29- Get this over with (The Past)

9 years ago

"I swear you are going to screw the wrong person one day!" 15 year old, Jimin, insisted.

Hoseok, recently turned 16, only scoffed at his shorter friend. The brunette continued walking to his and his best friends shared class, not minding the stares he was receiving, they were normal.

"Jiminie I have been having sex for about a year now, and nothing has happened, I might be young, but I'm not stupid," Hoseok defended, sitting in his seat which happened to be right beside his best friend.

The shorter male scowled at his sexually active best friend. Jimin would call Hoseok a sex addict, which in reality, is what he was. Hoseok has been sexually active since he was around thirteen. Jimin knowing all about it. Hoseok started having actual sex when he was 15, which Jimin found despicable, but Hoseok literally couldn't help it.

Park Jimin has been by Hoseoks side since he was 6 and Hoseok was 7, and he planned on never ever changing that fact.

The shorter always teased Hoseok, saying he would fuck the wrong person one day.

Only if he knew how true his words would become.

Lee Seoyun was a popular girl in their high school, known for her looks and money. The female has always had her eyes set out on Jung Hoseok, but the male wouldn't even spare her a glance. Seoyun has tried many times to seduce Hoseok, but it would never work, the brunette always telling her to get lost, or to, quite literally, go fuck herself.

"C'mon Oppa!! Just one night and I'll leave you alone!!" Seoyun assured, her dark hair up in a high ponytail.

She had called Hoseok out of the canteen earlier to talk. Hoseok reluctantly agreed, wishing he didn't.

"I said no Seoyun, i don't want to fu-"

"I'll pay you," Seoyun blurted out in desperation, Hoseok arching an eyebrow at her words.

"What did you say?"

Seoyun pushed a loose strain of her hair behind her ear, explaining what she meant, "If you have sex with me, I'll pay you a thousand dollars, more if you make me feel extra good."

Was Hoseok intrigued by the offer? Hell yes he was, he needed the money. After his parents died in an unfortunate car crash, he has had to stay with his perverted uncle and drunken aunt. Occasionally going days without eating, so yes, he needed money.

The brunette sighed, "fine!"

Seoyun squealed, pouncing on Hoseok in excitement.

<><><>

"You haven't kissed her?" Jimin asked, laughing slightly.

Hoseok grimaced, "hell no, you think imma kiss them crusty lips."

Jimin now burst out in laughter, clenching his stomach. Seoyun was the whole reason Hoseok started his no kissing rule, the female was just that repulsive to him.

"You're only in it for the money?"

Hoseok nodded.