Part 33- First Day

First Day

Busola

"Busola hurry or we'll both be kate for where we're going",Hamed tells me.

"Hold on I just need to fix my make up".I sigh then apply on some purple lipstick.

"Why are you putting on so much make up anyways? Your going to college. There'll be guys that will be looking at what's mine",Hamed says.

I chuckle at his jealousy and shake my head.

"It'd be wrong IF I was wearing it for them. Am wearing it for myself. Don't worry they have no effect on me anymore. I have someone much better anyways",I shrug.

"Bet you do"he smiles.

"Allah"I say.

He chuckles and nods.

"True true"he smiles.

"Come on hurry",he stresses.

"And done. Take a picture",I hand him my phone. He shakes his head and takes his phone instead.
I strike a few poses and he takes them all on his phone then sends it to my phone also.

"You look beautiful now can we go please".

"Okay come on"I smile.

***
Hamed

"The driver will be parked here. Go to him he'll take you to the office and we can leave together",I explain to Busola who nods.

"Okay I love you",she kisses my cheek before picking up her bag and getting out of the car.

"I love you too. And focus on your studies"I tell her. She chuckles and nods.

I wait for her to enter the building.

"Should we leave now sir?",Noah asks me.

"Oh yes please"I nod. He drives out of the parked spot and heads towards my work place.

Busola

Lunch time and I still don't have nobody to talk to. Well there were some guys who came up to sit with me but I just showed them my ring and they backed up. I like that. The fact that they backed up not them coming to me.

I sip on my tea quietly then unlock my phone and dial Hamed's number. It rings a few times but he doesn't pick up. He's probably at a meeting. I let it go then just as I was about to turn off my phone, he calls.
I smile then answer immediately.

Phone Convo

Him: Asalam Alaykum

Me: Walaykum Salam. What were you doing?

Him: just finished with a meeting that's why. Your not finished college so why you calling?

Me: its break time and am bored

Him: made no friends yet? *chuckles*

Me: no not yet, just some random dudes tryna talk