-8-

~Persephone~

He walked me back to my dorm. He oftener his hand, and I took it. Something about him was just so warm, inviting. He looked rough, like someone you shouldn't mess with, but for some reason or another, he also reminded me of a teddy bear.

Strong, and protective, but gentle and soft.

"I really enjoyed our night together."

"Me too," I told him. I could feel my cheeks burning, my mouth dry. The wonders of what he was thinking were overpowering me, I needed to know what was going through his head, what was he feeling? 

"Do you know what you are going to do on Saturday on your double date?"

"I don't even know the guy's name," I mumbled.

He laughed, and I felt him kissing my forehead. I felt my knees go weak. "You are still very young little one, you should go and just enjoy your youth."

"Wait, how old are you?"

"Old," he winked.

"You don't look a day over 28," I told him.

He gave a deep laugh. "Funny," he said. "I am old as dirt."

"I'm sure that's not true," I smiled.

The way he looked at me, it was as if it were an inside joke that I had no idea about. When we got to my dorm building, I waited for a second. "Did you have a good night?" he asked.

"Of course."

"I did too."

I smiled at him. "So, why did you want to go out tonight?"

He shrugged. "I like you. Something about you draws me in. I am still trying to figure it out."

"Did you want to do this again?"

"Yes, very soon. Though, I will be away for the next few days. Maybe sometime next week? I should be back around Saturday or Sunday."

"That sounds nice," I said walking to the dorm building.

"Hey Steffi," he said, making me stop.

I turned around. "Yeah?" I asked.

"I'll see you around, okay?" he said. I nodded and walked again.

 I thought of a question before I opened the door, and turned around to ask, but he was gone. He was nowhere in sight. I sighed and went inside and up the stairs.

When I opened the door, Debbie was making out with a boy.

I gasped and closed the door, waiting outside. Oh god, she was going to be that roommate. After a while of waiting outside the dorm, the door opened, and the boy waved at me and left. I went inside and asked, "Please tell me that's not an every night thing."

"No, no," Debbie said shaking her head.

I glared at her. "Give me a warning?"

"Sure," she said, laying on her bed. "How did your date go?"

"Fine, I suppose."

"What did you do?"

"We went to a bookshop and he took me out to dinner."

"Sounds . . . fun. . . Did you make out?"

I froze, caught off guard. I wasn't sure how to respond, but I could feel my eyes getting wider for the second. "I . . . just met him yesterday."

"So?" she laughed. "I just met that boy an hour ago."

I raised an eyebrow, not really sure how anyone could just make out with someone they just met. 

But the thought of H kissing me did run in my mind, and I couldn't help to blush at the thought. Surely, he wouldn't want to kiss someone like.

Would he?