-20-

Everyday, Hades would come and meet me by my dorm. He would bring me a flower everyday, knowing that I had loved them very much, and then take me down the tunnels all the way to his world. Sometimes we would sit in his office, or in my garden.

 Sometimes we have a lot of work and didn't speak one word to each other. He was a very busy person, but yet he had made time for me. Soon it had become routine.

It even came to me bringing my laptop with me to the underworld, and yes to my surprise, he even had Wi-Fi. I would type my essay for so long, and he would do his work from his desk, but every 5 minutes we would look up at each other, smile, and blush.

"Hey Hades," I asked him, making him put down his folder.

"Yes, Steffi?"

"Why did the picture go to jail?"

He raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

"Because it was framed," I said, grinning like a dork. He just smiled and shook his head.

"Silly," he said.

"Hey . . . . what do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire? Frostbite!" I said, laughing already at that one.

He gave a pity laugh, and asked, "Weren't you suppose to be doing your assignments? You told me you were behind."

I shrugged, placing my laptop on his desk. "I was done a little while ago," I said, getting out of his chair.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked.

I walked over around to his desk, looking at all the paperwork. "Because you were busy."

Even when he was sitting down, he was still taller than me. He turned his seat, and faced me, just a couple feet from me. I lead on his desk. "Does it ever get too much for you?" I asked him.

"Well, it's my job, it's what I have to do," he said. "I didn't choose this line of work."

"Who did?"

"My brother," H said, in a very monotone voice.

"Who is your brother?" I asked. Hades raised his eyebrow, waiting for me to answer my own question. "Oh! Right . . ."

He ended up laughing and tried to return to his work. "I will be done soon."

I picked up some papers, looking through them. "Hey, this isn't English," I said, realizing when I couldn't read a lick of it.

"It's Greek."

I placed the paper on his desk. "Oh."

"And you should not be reading my papers," he said, taking it from the spot I placed it on and relocating it to the other side of the desk.

I cleared some more of his papers, moving them. I hopped on his desk, sitting on the edge. He lean back in his chair, watching me. "What are you doing?"

"I like sitting right here," I told him.

He scooted his chair closer, leaning forward, putting his elbows on his knees. "I like you right there."

The way he was so close to me, I felt my stomach drop. Sometimes, I felt like I was crazy, that I was making this all up. This all had to be a dream.

If it was a dream, I never wanted to wake up.

"Come, I am tired of all this work. Let us go take a walk."

"Okay, but can we check on the garden?" I asked.