Plane Ticket

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

I'm standing beside Alice and Jasper waiting for the teacher to get ready. Today we're going on a trip to the greenhouse and I couldn't be more excited. I think the only person more excited than I am is the teacher. I turn my eyes from the loving couple to see Edward eyeing Bella making me sigh. I notice Mike Newton walking in her direction making me raise an eyebrow. This should be interesting.

"Look at you huh? You're alive!"

"I know yeah, false alarm I guess."

"Yeah, uhm I wanted to ask you know, if-if uhh I-I it's like a month away but, do you wanna go to, go to prom with, with me? So what do you think?" Bella looks back at Mike with a slightly confused face obviously not hearing a word he just said, it's a pity really, it seemed like it took him some time to utter a single word.

"About what?"

"Do you wanna go? To prom, with me?"

"Oh, I. Prom. Dancing. Not such a good idea for me. I...I have something on that weekend anyway. I'm going to Jackson Ville that weekend."

"You can't go another weekend?"

"Non-refundable ticket. You should ask Jessica. I know she wants to go with you." The teacher speaking up was the only thing that saved Bella from keeping the conversation with the boy.

"Aye yo, you guys! We gotta go we gotta go! Green is what? Good! Let's go." I move towards Edward with Jasper and Alice and see him smirking obviously quite happy with the fact Bella declined going to prom with Mike. I roll my eyes as we get onto the bus.

"Don't smirk like that Edward, the poor boy was shaking like crazy asking her. I could hear his heart beating from where I was standing." I sit in front of Alice and Jasper by the window with Edward taking the seat beside me. He shrugs his shoulders still smirking. Jasper pops his head between our seats agreeing with me.

"Oh yes, I could feel the anxiety and later disappointment of him. It's quite depressing if I say so myself." Edward looks back at Jasper grinning.

"That just makes it funnier." I sighed sitting down in my seat. They may be old but boys will always be boys.

When we got to the greenhouse I shot out of my seat excited. I was waiting for this moment all last night. I'm quite sure if I was still human it would have kept me wide awake all night.

I'm walking in front of Alice and Jasper examining every plant that I pass. I can't help it, each one of them has a different colour making them the more interesting. I need to make a mental note to remember the variations so I can paint them later.

As I'm walking what perks my interest is when I hear a conversation between Edward and Bella.

"What's in Jackson Ville?"