Dancing

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

When the sharing of toasts ended everyone went their separate ways with most of them going to the dance floor to let loose and let the music carry each of their moves.

Walking around the dance floor Natalia couldn't help but smile as she watched the people dance, especially Alice and Jasper who did different complicated moves in their dance. As they danced they moved like water being transformed by music, flowing in graceful arcs, limbs in constant motion, painting a picture sound alone can never achieve. They brought a wordless interpretation of the beats, of the soft strings, in a way the audience can understand no matter what language they speak. In that way, their dance isn't simply movement, but the most honest form of communication anyone could know.

"Natalia!"

The named girl's eyes went away from the pair as she turned around when she heard her name being called to see a smiling Seth running in her direction making a smile appear on her face

The named girl's eyes went away from the pair as she turned around when she heard her name being called to see a smiling Seth running in her direction making a smile appear on her face. The two have surprisingly gotten closer over the months, she never thought it could be possible but she considered the werewolf her friend.

"Well isn't it the baby wolf." Natalia smiled at him teasingly to see him with a not-so-amused expression when he stopped in front of her.

"I'm only like a year younger than you." Natalia raises an eyebrow grinning.

"Now I'm pretty sure I'm much older than a year, more like over two hundred." Seth's cheeks get a tint of pink on them making her laugh. "I heard about what happened with Irina...I'm sorry. She has always had a bad temper but ever since what happened with Laurent it has gotten worse.." He shakes his head waving it off as if it's nothing.

"Don't worry about it, it's fine. But a dance would definitely help to make me happier." Natalia rolls her eyes but accepts his hand.

The moment he grabbed her hand she felt the warmth of his body travel to her. She wasn't really used to this, all her family members have cold skin and she never feels hot or cold, so this change was nice. It almost made her feel like she was alive again.

For him it was also weird, he expected her hand to feel freezing, at least cold but no, her hand felt soft and it warmed up his body like a thousand suns.

Natalia put one of her hands on his shoulder while he slowly put one of his hands on her waist. It was like he was almost scared of what would happen if he placed his hand on her waist. As they started to dance a slow song started to play, 'Make You Feel My Love by Sleeping at Last' played in the background.

The music spun around them lifting away gravity. He watched as her hair spun out and bounced more with each move and beat. This was perfect. This was dancing and art coming to life, strong pointed moves didn't matter here.

So they continued to dance and spin. The lights were twinkling with every step as Natalia spun in delicate circles, her light dress billowing out. She will always love things like this, the pressure of a warm hand on her back and the feeling of her small agile feet gliding along the floor. She had always felt like a small bird learning how to fly, flailing around and finally taking off with outstretched wings and windswept feathers.

Even though the two kept dancing and for her, the dance felt delicate and smooth it didn't look that way from the outside. Her steps were more gentle and graceful while his were more unsteady and clumsy. It was also more like she was leading him. Seth furrowed his brows as he looked down at his feet making sure to not step on the shorter girl's feet. Natalia giggled slightly smiling at him.

"Don't concentrate on your feet so much Seth. Just look me in the eyes and let the music carry you." He swallowed a heavy lump in his throat and looked up into the girl's golden eyes letting out a heavy breath. He fixed his posture slightly with his brown puppy eyes completely fixed on her. Just as he was getting a hang of it he slightly stepped on her foot apologizing straight away with a heavy blush making her laugh with her eyes closed. He took a deep breath looking down at her shyly.

"I should have thought of something else... I'm a terrible dancer." Natalia tilted her head to the side with amusement flickering through her eyes.

"A wolf with two left paws?" She giggled slightly but when she saw him starting to blush she smiled lightly.

"Don't worry Wolfie... I could always teach you how to dance. If I was able to teach Emmett how to dance for his first wedding with Rosalie I will definitely be able to teach you."

He continued to stare into her eyes as the song was finishing, who would have thought a vampire and a werewolf would be dancing together at a wedding to a slow song? When the song started to finish they stopped in the middle of the dance floor with Seth's eyes still fully held on her face. Natalia tilted her head to the side confused when she saw his weird expression.

"What is it, Seth?" He grabbed her by the hand gently pulling her in the direction of the woods. The blonde just kept looking at the boy confused about his weird behavior.

A/N
Early update because this is a short chapter and a lot of you will want to know the continuation XD