Family

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

Watching someone you care about suffering is one of the hardest things someone can go through and now day by day everyone around Bella was getting more and more anxious about how all of this could end. The fact that the family hadn't fed in weeks was also taking a toll on most of the members so they would try different ways of getting their minds off it. Natalia would try and paint something but it was like there was a block in her mind and she couldn't think about anything to paint, like her creative side was just wiped out.

As of right now the whole family and Jacob were in the lounge as a game of football was playing on the TV even Jasper and Emmett who loved to watch sports together weren't interested in it.

Edward looked over at his pregnant wife who was lying on the couch covered with blankets but still slightly shaking from feeling cold. "Are you cold?" Hugging her baby bump the pregnant woman merely nodded tiredly.

"I got it," Jacob said before moving from his side of the couch closer to Bella so his warmth could radiate onto her making her smile but you could see how tight it was and how much pain she was going through.

"Don't do that." Said Jacob when he noticed the smile on Bella's face.

"What?" Asked Bella not understanding what he meant.

"Smile like I'm your favourite person in the world." Losing her smile while closing her eyes she spoke up again.

"You're one of them. Feels complete when you're here, Jake." Squinting her eyes as she sat up massaging her stomach she whimpered causing Edward to quickly pull out a metal bucket from beside him and place it in front of Bella in case she got sick. Looking away from Bella with her eyes still holding great concern Natalia looked up at Carlisle.

"We need to find a way to get some food into her system. Everything she eats she vomits right out, there has to be some other way."

"If I could only see the fetus..."

"The baby," Rosalie said countering what Alice just said. Natalia looked over at Rosalie squeezing her hand.

"Maybe I could figure out what it wants." Looking up at Jacob when he read his thoughts Edward nodded finding Jacob's comment possible.

"I think you might be right. Jacob just had an idea." Jacob only chuckled shaking his head before speaking up about what Edward was talking about.

"It wasn't an idea. It was a snide comment."

"What were you thinking?" Carlisle asked looking at Jacob wondering if his theory would work.

"That it's probably just looking for someone to sink its teeth into." Natalia's eyes widened like she was just told that she won a million dollars and a massive smile appeared on her mouth as she stood up.