Red Meet's Gold

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

Alice and Natalia drove around the festival trying to find the right spot to park when Alice got another vision that made her let out a relieved sight. The blonde looks over at Alice concerned that something bad has happened.

"What did you see Alice? Did she make it?" Alice looked over at her sister nodding while she parked a big smile evident on her face.

"She made it...He's fine." Natalia sunk down in her seat letting the emotions go while a smile grew on her face. She let off a small smile and looked over at Alice.

"Why do these things always happen to us, Alice?" Alice laughed taking the keys out.

"The universe just likes to mess with us. But that's alright, it only makes us stronger." Natalia rolled her eyes while putting on her shades before getting out of the car after Alice who froze again making Natalia confused.

"What's happening now?" Alice shook her head and looked back at her sister through her shades.

"It's the Volturi they still took it as an offense." Natalia groaned silently, this was Aro's plan of breaking up the family. The two girls shared a look before heading in the direction of the Volterra.

As Natalia walked the streets memories flooded into her brain when she used to live here. Those times were so much simpler but these roads haven't changed much.

Many years spent in the Volterra may have been hard and not the most pleasant for most of the time but there were also good times. There were night walks where she would enjoy the scenery and the peacefulness. She also may not have been the greatest friends with everyone from the guards but there was someone's company that she enjoyed even if their mood was mostly grumpy.

The memory made a small smile come to the blonde's face which thankfully came unnoticed by Alice.

When the two walked up to the door the two shared an amused look before opening it loudly. The two walked in with matching smiles. Natalia looked between Dimitri and Felix with a wide smile as she took the scarf off her head and the shades. "Oh come on, guys. It's a festival. You wouldn't want to make a scene." Natalia looked at the two amused while she stood beside Edward and Alice beside Bella.

"We wouldn't," Felix spoke with his usual monotone voice as the sound of quiet heels hitting the ground made Natalia look away from the two to see Jane walking in their direction. The two barely spoke when she lived with the Volturi. Natalia would sometimes try to make a conversation when the two were alone but the other blonde always had a very cold stare when it came to Natalia.

"Enough." As per usual Jane's voice came out stone cold but so did Edward's when he said her name.

"Jane."

"Aro sent me to see what was taking so long." Jane looked between Dimitri and Felix before looking at Natalia for a split second before turning around and walking away. It was always like she knew something or was jealous of the girl. Natalia always just thought Jane didn't like her but didn't know the exact reason.