Relaxing

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

"Sam's lost the element of surprise, and he doesn't want to take you on outnumbered, so he's not gonna come at you head-on. He's got the place surrounded and he'll wait for his opportunity." Jacob's words were what Natalia first heard when she walked into the lounge area and she was quite happy with how things were playing out in the beginning. The last thing the Cullen wanted at the moment was a fight with the werewolves, but if they had to they would fight if it meant Bella and the baby would be alright.

When Seth and Natalia walked down to the rest of the family Jacob straight away sent Seth out into the forest with Leah to patrol and even though the boy didn't want to leave his imprint so quickly he nodded and went out to his sister.

"We won't get through without a fight." Natalia looked over at Emmett shaking her head not liking the idea of fighting the pack one bit.

"It's too risky. We can't fight the pack." Carlisle nodded agreeing with Natalia while looking back at Emmett.

"Natalia's right. We won't be the ones to break the treaty."

"The treaty is void, at least in Sam's mind." Jacob countered Carlisle's point.

"Not in ours," Esme spoke up showing that for them the pact between the two was still valid.

"We don't want to fight with the pack. Isn't there any way we can talk to Sam about it? Make him understand?" Natalia always believed that they should at least try and talk their way out of a conflict instead of going straight into a fight if it could be solved without force. Jacob shook his head dismissing the idea right away.

"That won't work. I already tried but Sam won't listen to anyone."

"Carlisle, no one's hunted for weeks." When Emmett said this Natalia's eyes widened when she realized that he was indeed right. She touched her neck gently with the tips of her fingers while looking over everyone in the room. She knew she would be fine for at one point in her life she went for months without feeding. Yes, it was at the point in her life when she felt at her lowest and it was only so she could feel something but she went through it and she knows she'll go again. It's the rest of the family that she's worried about.

"We'll make do." But Esme's answer wasn't what Emmett wanted to hear.

"You've done us a great service, Jacob. Thank you." Jacob only merely nodded his head looking at the oldest vampire in the room.

Throughout the night while the wolfs would guard the perimeter and Bella would be asleep the rest of the family would search for any information they could find on the baby and what to expect. Just like they speculated there wasn't much information of there proving that this vampire-human pregnancy was indeed very rare.

Edward was the one who would react the worst out of everyone when ready or seeing any images about the baby. He was a walking bundle of nerves worrying about Bella. No one could blame him though, he had waited for such a long time for his mate to come and now that he finally found her he was supposed to just lose her like that? "I checked and in Breaking Dawn Part Two when Carlisle and Edward are talking at the bonfire before the fight Carlisle says 'You found your mate, you deserve to be happy.' So Bella wasn't only Edward's blood singer but also mate. Just putting this here so no one would be confused."