Chapter 6

Was wondering what y'all thought about the new cover I made. Should I change the current one or leave it? Also this song has me f*cked up!! I love it.

Song: All Night Long by Lionel Richie
••••

The next day arrived rather quickly. I had already gotton my dress out and even my jewelry. After coming back from a rather short shift of work that day, I showered, extremely excited for the dinner. I opened my underwear drawer looking for my favorite blue laced thong but couldn't find it anywhere. I searched through my other drawers and even looked in the dryer but it was nowhere in sight. I eventually said 'fuck it' and put on my red lingerie set instead.

I dressed in my tight mauve dress that showed off all of my curves--still business casual I guess... I moisterized and straightened my hair, before putting my hair in a half-ponytail and quickly gelling my edges. I did a little bit more on the makeup side that I'd usually do, adding some highlighter and some dark eyeshadow. I also wore a dark muave colored lipstick to  compliment my entire look.

I added my black stiletto heels and my black purse with little rhinestones on it. I sprayed myself with some not-so-cheap perfume before heading out into the parking lot to drive to the restaurant. I insisted that Sebastian's driver shouldn't drive me this time because of obvious reasons. I didn't want to be around him at the moment. Him being none other than my shitty boss. I hopped into my car and followed the address that was given to me earlier by Sebastian's driver. Thank god for him.

After about a half an hour of driving through the night, I finally arrived at this boujee ass restaurant called Le Château De Cristal a fancy ass French restaurant. Now, I've never been to anything fancier than Red Lobster so this was all new for me. Was I overdressed? Was I underdressed? I didn't know what to think at that point. As I was partially hyperventilating, a loud knock shook me to my core. It came from my window and it was Sebastian. He had a bored look on his stupid face.

I sheepishly got out of the car trying not to make eye contact with him but he brought my face up to watch me. Great. Just great.

"Goodnight Mr. I-don't-the-meaning-of-personal-space." I spoke sarcasm dripping from each word. He gripped my chin a bit rougher and said,

"You're not going to mess up this meeting with your snarky remarks okay? I am not afraid to spank you in front of everyone." I felt like melting into a pool of hormones while my libido was jumping up and down in ecstasy. Spanking...

"How old do I look to you? Five?" I scoffed and pulled my face away because I could feel it heat the fuck up. We didn't need any unnecessary thoughts of me over his thigh popping into my brain, especially in a time like this. Unfortunately, my libido had many other completely different ideas from my own.

We slowly walked into the restaurant and my jaw dropped. The place was even nicer than the last restaurant I'd been to which was in Japan. All of the light fixtures, the seating area, the bar... Everything was fine and exquisite and made me feel extremely poor. We walked over to a dimly lit  booth in the far corner of the restaurant and seated ourselves. The people who were supposed to be there didn't arrive yet so I had some time to settle my jumpy nerves. While we were walking to the booth, I realized that all of the women who were in the damn place, whether with their men or with family, had their eyes on Sebastian.

I mean I shouldn't have, but I felt jealous as I watched the hungry looks in their eyes.

You have a date this weekend girl! Cheer up!

A voice rang through my head. My brain was trying to make me happy by reminding me of my upcoming date this weekend. I was finally going to meet Tuck after my sister and mother hooked me up with him. Was I excited? I sure as hell was, I was getting back into the dating game again after five years of being single and all alone. Was Tuck happy? Well from what I've heard, he'd been admiring me from afar for sometime now, so after he found out I'd agreed to go out with him, he probably did a happy dance.