Thank You

Alright Alright. So as you may know, I always do an author's note either before or after my chapters. But here's the thing, this needed it's own space lolol.

Almost a year ago, I begun writing this story and I didn't think much of anything at all because I wasn't sure if the general public was going to like it, but when my story started growing quickly I was taken aback.

I didn't expect to blow up in the way that I did and so quickly at that. I was astonished to find out that real people were commenting and voting and adding my story into their reading lists.

Anyways I'm not saying that I'm a good writer or that my story is remarkable in any sort of way because there are way better stories on the app but what I'm trying to say is that I am happy for the small family that has been formed due to my writing.

With that being said, thank you guys so much for helping me get to my ultimate goal of 100 thousand reads IN UNDER A YEAR mind you. Like the amount of support that I have gotten from you all is incredible and you guys really are wonderful people.

This may seem 'extra' but since I can't offer gift cards to show my appreciation (because I am broke) all I can offer in this moment is my gratitude to all of you.

Really and truly, thank you all for being apart of this journey and helping me to achieve my goals. I love you all so much it's indescribable.

With that being said, a new chapter will immediately follow this update since I wanted my update to be on the same day that I made it to my goal. I hope you enjoy it because it's.... yeah.

Thank you for the continued support! Have a good day/night.

-Azaria