Chapter 17

Hiya Hola Cola fam!

School has been a pain in my ass in all ways possible... BUT I knew you couldn't get enough of #Savette, #Tavette. So here ya go ♡.

Song: Lost In The Fire by Gesaffelstein ft. The Weeknd.

THIS SON LIT AFFFFF
••••

Sebastian's POV

Today I was holding a meeting with my deadbeat father Robert Graham, who I had not personally held a strong relationship with. I hated that man for a multitude of reasons--the main one being that ever since I was a small boy, he would shove his--well my now--company down my fucking throat. He never actually had the time to create a loving father son relationship and for that I hated him. It wasn't like he was a kind man to me or my mother either. He would go around fucking lowlife prostitutes while my mom and I stayed at home comforting each other.

I woke up to Lila's naked body wrapped around mine and flashbacks of last night came into view making me smirk. It was good but nothing beats having sex with Yevette. I peeled her off of me and headed straight for the bathroom to get ready  for my meeting with Satan. I showered and dressed in a casual pair of jeans and a white long sleeved sweatshirt. When I came out of my walk-in-closet, Lila was awake and her lower half was covered by our silk sheets.

"Morning baby." I walked over to her and planted a kiss of her mouth. "What time will you be back?"

"At around three o'clock. Don't you want to come with me?" I asked her sitting on the bed.

"I can't. I have to meet with the caterers and I have to go for my dress fitting." She placed her warm hands on my shoulders and rubbed them."

"I wish I could see that dress but it'll be a surprise. Make sure it isn't too revealing." I warned her. He nodded and kissed me all while climbing onto my lap.

"I love you. Tell your mom I say hi." I smiled at her again.
••••

I didn't want my driver taking me to meet my parents so I hopped into my Audi R8 and drove myself there, leaving the gifts I bought for them in my passenger seat. The drive wasn't usually long but it was today since some idiot decided to speed down the highway faster than he was supposed to and smashed right into another car, causing a whole bunch of traffic. It didn't look like anyone was killed but there must've been some serious injuries.

I made it to their mansion at around nine-thirty, which was pretty early, but I wanted to leave as quickly as I could. I had to be let in by security and I parked my car in the driveway  alongside the other cars that sat there immobile. Before I could lock my car, my mother ran outside in her apron and ran towards me.

"Sebastian! Hi! My my, you look amazing honey." She exclaimed as she hugged the literal life out of me. I kissed her cheeks and hugged her back feeling nostalgic.

"Hi mom. How have you been?" She pinched my cheek and the look in her eyes said it all. She held a forlon expression in her blue irises but her face looked happy. I knew exactly what her eyes meant.

"I've been great darling. I just miss my son so much. Oh! Your brother and his girlfriend are here. Come inside and meet everyone!" Her tiny but strong hands gripped mine and pulled me inside of their millions of dollars mansion. The smell of citrus immediately tickled my nose as entered the house I despised as a kid. Nothing much had changed really, the staircase was just as grand--the blue carpet had been switched out for a white one. The banisters had also been painted white. The floors were still brown hardwood and all the exquisite paintings were all in place.

We turned a corner and there sat my brother Derrick and his girlfriend Molly. Molly and I'd only met a few times but everytime we did meet, she would always look at me in a way that I knew all to well. All woman who were attracted to me would give me the same sultry, intense look that screamed 'take me right here right now'.