Chapter 11

Haiiiii. Back at it again with another chapter hehe.

Warning: This chapter contains a little sexy scene, so please if you don't like it, skip a few pages*if reading in paging mode* or scroll up a bit*if reading in scrolling mode*

Song: Into The Fire by Asking Alexandria.
•••

Sebastian grasped my hand and led me out of the hospital room into the hallway. I tried pulling away but his grip on me was far too strong.

"I love my boyfriend! He's so not a horrible person who doesn't care about anyone!" I shouted as the nurse strutted behind us.

Totally believable. He squeezed my hand so tight after that, that I had yelped and shut my mouth. I was going to get my revenge soon I knew it. We walked up to an elevator and Sebastian called it still not letting my hand go. I wanted to stomp on his face and kick him in his manhood. I wanted to murder him. The elevator arrived and I was finally able to release my hand and escape in the far corner. I had nothing to say to him, I didn't even want to look at his handsome-money-making face.

We had to go down seventeen floors which I found crazy. The air in the elevator thickened and it was getting harder and harder to breathe. I inhaled through my mouth trying to slow my breathing and concentrated on running as soon as I got out of that pesky elevator. Just then, the elevator stopped, Sebastian grabbed my behind lifting me up, and kissed me while violently squashing me against the wall. Everything around us stopped. The air stilled and all you could hear was the sound of our lips and heavy breathing. He bit down on my lips and I moaned heartily.

"What...t-the...fuck are...y-you do-oing...to me..?" He asked kissing my sternum with an open mouth.

"I could say the same." I wanted to leave but I wanted to stay so bad. He rested me on my feet and began unbuttoning my pants but I froze and stopped him.

"Woah, what are you doing?"

"You trust me?" Did I? Did I really? No. I didn't. But something compelled me to say yes to him no matter how bad I wanted to say no. I knew for a fact that I didn't miss him over the past month because I've been occupied with Tuck, but right now, Tuck wasn't here and Sebastian had my full attention. I hadn't trusted him because he had lied to me and hurt me before.

"Yes..." I know, I'm stupid. But imagine yourself in this situation. Wouldn't you say yes?

His mouth met mine again, molding and shaping our lips while our tongues danced in the dark and my hands roamed. Meanwhile, he continued to remove the buttons on my jeans making my hips tilt towards his hands involuntarily. His fingers touched the side of my face then it slowly slid downwards, past my neck, breasts, stomach until it reached it's destination: the elastic of my panties. I wanted to push away believe me, but I just couldn't. I was in some trance or under a spell of sorts but I wasn't my usual self. His hand cupped me making my eyes open and a gasp to leave my lips. He was staring at me intently, watching how I--how my body reacted to his touch. He observed how I melted as his fingers worked their magic, completely making me their slaves. He listened to my broken moans and my pants, which in turn, turned him on because, I had pushed myself closer to him and I felt it--or should I say him.

"I-I can't hold it any longer." I tried to get out to the best of my ability, but all that came out was hard breaths.

"Shh... let it out." I convulsed around his fingers violently, falling forward into his chest as he finished me off slowly. Sweat rolled off my forehead and I was trying to catch my breath. He kissed me one last time, redid my jean buttons and restarted the elevator. Maybe we were going to ignore the fact that that had just happened. It was going to be swept under the carpet like everything else, and I was going to be able to live my normal life with...