Chapter 14

Heyyy! The double update is a bit late but it's here nonetheless. Also before this chapter begins I want to clear things up a bit with the last two chapters. So a good friend  (well I consider her a friend) of mine biffyclyro82 did a review of my story (ps you should go read her reviews... they lit) and she mentioned that she was kind of confused with the times and stuff.

To clear things up, I wanted to take a break from the main things and backtrack a little into the past, so we could breathe a bit. Then we jump back into the present (in the last chap) but there is a maaajor time jump. Basically for anyone else who is confused, we are back into the present with Yevette and the gang.

Madison is still in college but a year and a half has passed. I had to speed things up a bit because drama should happen after 13 chapters. Also there will definitely be more chapters of Sebastian's POV's... y'all seemed to like that.

Anyhow, I won't keep you back from the chapter any longer... I did that for the past two weeks haha.

Song: All The Time by Jeremiah
Ikik old song but it kinda goes with the theme... muahahahah

P.s: It's now back to Yevette's POV.
Also can we talk about how terrible YouTube rewind was this year ugh.
••••

For the past year and a half after dropping the toxic shit out of my life, things had been going great. I settled down with Tuck, and by settled down I meant we got engaged. Crazy. Na'el called me mom by accident which honestly made me a bit scared because I was going to become her step mom. Never thought I'd ever give myself that title as a step mother.

Back to the toxic shit. Yeah, that. Sugar. It's so bad for us but we eat it anyway. We're drawn to things that are bad for us I guess, and that was life. We all know who I speak of when I say 'toxic shit' and we can all agree that speaking his name might cause us all to experience what feels like a orgasm but in our ears--and eyes if you're reading it--nonetheless, I was drawn to that man like magnet to metal. Over the course of the past two months, he would show up at the bookstore that I worked in and terrorise me with the littlest things.

One time--and mind you this started everything--he made me go search for a book in the storage room, followed me in, locked the door and let's just say things had happened. Let your imagination run free. At that time, Tuck and I were just dating but I felt so horrible afterwards that I confessed to my mother. She was ashamed of me. As a Christian herself, she didn't believe in infidelity so yeah,  she was disappointed. But I did explain to her that I wasn't my fault--even though that didn't make me any less guilty. Long story short, Sebastian and I had been having an affair for the past two months.

It felt so dirty to say it out loud but the rush it gave me, to know that we could potentially get caught, made the sex even hotter. That brings us to now. I was currently sitting on the edge of his couch, clipping my bra back into place. I was getting a strong feeling in my gut that was becoming unbearable.

"Sebastian, we have to talk..." I whispered as I began pulling my top over my head.

"Hm?" His eyes were closed and his hands were rested comfortably behind his head. His biceps were bulging in the most delicious of ways, and I wanted to pounce on him like a cougar once more. I had to control myself. Suddenly, a smirk marked his swollen lips and his eyes opened falling on me.

"I--We should stop this." I turned my body more towards him, whilst his eyes never left mine.

"What exactly? The 'vanilla' sex. You want to spice it up a bit?" One of his hands grabbed my right knee making my breathing temporarily stop.