Sweet Pea: Prince Charming? More Like Devil in Disguise

As you walked into the Whyte Wyrm, you spotted your best friend. "Toni!" You shouted as she walked over to the bar. "Hey girl! How are you?" "I'm good, glad the day is almost over, how are you?"

"I'm almost done working then we can play some pool," you rolled their eyes, Toni knowing how bad at pool you were. She laughed as she looked at your face.

You two joked around as you failed at the game you were playing. "You really do suck," Tall Boy said as he watched you two play. "Oh, wow thanks, Tall Boy," You grumbled as you took your turn.

"Look, [y/n]. Prince Charming just walked in," Toni said as she nudged your shoulder. You rolled your eyes as you bent over the table. "Prince Charming? More like devil in disguise," you mumbled as you concentrated.

As you went to hit the ball, a hand landed on your back making you mess up. A deep laugh echoed through your head as you turned to glare at the source. "Thanks for making me mess up, asshole."

"I mean, it's not like you were doing good anyway," Toni pitched in, making you roll your eyes while you mocked her. "How about you let me help you?" Sweet pea asked as he threw his arm around your shoulder.

"It's not like I can get any worse," you said, agreeing with his proposition. As it became your turn again, Sweet pea helped coach you. He leaned over your shoulder, his hand resting on you trying to tell you how to get the best shot.

Fangs and Toni watched, a smile spreading across both of their faces as they watched the two. They had been waiting for the two to finally get together, but both of them were stubborn and refused to notice that the other one liked them.

Once you hit the ball, you jumped up. It was your best shot tonight. You started to celebrate as Sweet pea smiled at you, your happiness spreading to him. Once the game was over, you still ended up losing even with Sweet pea's help.

You guys ended up at the bar, [y/f/d] in the cup in your hand. Sweet pea put his arm around your shoulder and leaned down. "How about you let me prove I can be your Prince Charming," He whispered into your ear, causing a blush spread to your cheeks.

"And how can you do that?" You asked, smiling up at him. "Let me take you out for some food. Just us, without those two."

Fangs and Toni started to act all offended as you smiled. "Okay, sounds like a plan," Sweet pea pulled you closer, the smell of his cologne and leather jacket making you sigh in content.

Riverdale Imagines!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara