Fp Jones: Chemistry

"I got in! I did it!" (Y/N) shouted as they ran into Fp's trailer. "You got in what?" Jughead asked, his father giving you a confused look. "I got into college! Look!" Both boys looked at the paper for a moment before smiling at you. "Congratulations. I hate to leave at such a joyous time but I told Betty I would meet her at Pop's," Jughead waved as he quickly made his way to the door. Both you and Fp said goodbye before he shut the door and sped off on his motorcycle.

"I'm proud of you (Y/N)," Fp said as he pulled you in for a hug. "Thank you." The two hugged for a moment as the room became silent. (Y/N) looked up at Fp, his eyes full of emotions. He quickly let go, walking to the other side of the room. "What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?"

"No, but we do need to talk," Fp said as he walked over to his couch. (Y/N) followed and sat next to him, his hand finding hers. "I know I've been leading you on, but I can't keep doing this anymore. I don't love you (Y/N)." The room fell into a sad silence, neither of the two knowing what to do at the moment.

"Oh. I think I have to go, I think I left my oven on," the excuse left her mouth before she could think of a better one, quickly running out of the door before he could see the tears running down your face. All the serpents outside watched as you ran without looking back. Fp walked to the door, tears welling in his eyes. He looked at all the serpents that watched everything happening before slamming the door to the trailer.

A chuckle escaped your mouth as you sat in the faded booth. "(Y/N)! It's been almost three years! What would you guys like?" Pop Tate had a wide smile on his face as he looked at the two people in the booth. "Wait, don't tell me. A cheeseburger with a side of fries and onion rings. Oh, and we can't forget the chocolate milkshake!" "Spot on Pop! How did you remember that after three years?" "How could I not remember one of my favorite customers? What can I get for you, sir?"

Your boyfriend smiled at the friendly old man, deciding on the same thing you were getting. The two of you laughed and joked around at the diner as you enjoyed the meal. "How was the food?" Pop asked as he collected the bill. "It was as good as ever, Pop. Thank you so much," (Y/N) said with a smile on her face. Pop pulled the girl into a hug, making her quickly wrap her arms around the old man.

"You better come back before you leave," Pop shouted as your boyfriend led you to the door. "I promise!" You shouted back before you were dragged out of the small diner. "So, did you like it?" You asked the boy in front of you. "It was okay," he mumbled as he shrugged his shoulders.

"How about we finally go to the trailor park and meet my parents? Maybe we could even see some of my old friends," you suggested, not knowing what to do. "Yeah, sure."

You got in the driver seat of the car, your boyfriend getting in and slamming the door. The drive was silent, every time you tried talking or turning up the music he always found a way to make it silent.

When you got to the trailer park, you instantly saw your favorite pink haired girl. She was sitting on top of a old picnic table, Sweet Pea, Fangs, and Jughead sitting on the attached benches. "Topaz!" You shouted, causing everyone to jump. Another loud laugh escaped your mouth as the girl's face lit up. "(Y/N)!" Toni shouted as she ran over to you. "Hey, short stuff."

"Who's this?" Sweet Pea asked as him and Fangs walked over to you guys. "This is my boyfriend James," as you introduced him, a certain beanie caught your eye. "Jones! How rude, you aren't even going to say hi?" You walked away from the group and made your way over to the boy.

"I didn't know if it was actually you," the boy mumbled. You rolled your eyes as you sat down next to him. "What's wrong?" You asked, looking at his sad face. "Don't worry about it. Plus, you might want to go save your boyfriend from Toni's game of 20 questions," as Jughead finished his sentence, you heard a new voice.

"(Y/N?" When you turned, a gasp escaped your mouth. "Hey Fp." As you stepped toward him, you could smell the alcohol. "Let's go," your boyfriend demanded as he walked over to you. "What? Why?" You asked, wanting to stay with your friends a little while longer.

"I said let's go," he said a little louder, now grabbing onto your arm. "Let go of her," a ruff voice said.

You looked at Fp, his face stone cold as he glared at your boyfriend. "Don't tell me what to do, scum bag. She's my girlfriend anyway." Jughead stepped up and stood behind his dad, the other serpents joining him.

"I'm gonna tell you one more time boy, let go of her," Fp said, his voice getting louder. James dropped your arm and you quickly made your way over to Jughead.

"Listen here boy, (Y/N) is a fucking princess and she deserves to be treated as such. I don't know how she ended up with such a fucking lowlife like you but it's obvious you don't know how to treat a lady.

I suggest you find a way back to wherever you came from and never come back. If I ever see you near her, you won't like me," Fp was now in the boy's face, all the other serpents ready to back him up. James looked at you before storming off.

Fp turned around and looked at you. Tears were forming in your eyes and his face instantly changed. "Can we talk?" He asked, holding out his hand. You nodded and grabbed it, letting him lead you to his trailer. "I'm sorry about James. I don't know why he's been acting like such a dick this ent-" Your sentence was cut short as Fp pressed his lips to yours.

"I'm sorry I pushed you away." You sat stunned, causing Fp to let go of you. As he went to walk away, you quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him back to you. "It's okay, as long as you won't do it again," Fp smiled down at you and pulled you into a hug.

"So, do you think I sufficiently scared that scumbag off?" "Oh, definitely. Let's just hope he doesn't become some Ghoulies bitch," Fp laughed as you smiled up at him. "Does this mean we can go out to Pop's later? Together?" You nodded, a loud cheer making you jump.

"Fuck off, Topaz," you said as the girl laughed at the two of you. "I'm fine with this as long as I don't have to call you mom," Jughead said as he walked into the trailer. You chuckled as Fp pulled him over to the two of you. The boy groaned as Fp ruffled his beanie, causing it to fall.

"It feels good to be ho- OH MY GOD MY PARENTS!" Everyone laughed as you ran out of the trailer. When you ran back in, Fp raised an eyebrow at you. "Wanna come meet my parents?"