Fangs Fogarty: Pretty Girl

"Hey babe, go order me a milkshake," Chuck said as he handed you money. "What kind?" "Chocolate," he mumbled, focused on the jocks in front of him. A sigh escaped your mouth as you walked over to the stools. "What can I get for ya (Y/N)?" Pop's asked, a smile on his face.

"A chocolate milkshake please," you said, handing the old man money. He put it in the register before handing you the change. You took a couple dollars and put them in the tip jar, knowing Chuck wouldn't notice since he didn't know the price for anything.

When the old man brought you the milkshake, you smiled and thanked him before walking back to your table. Before you sat down, one of the jocks slapped your ass making all of them laugh. Chuck laughed along, taking the money and milkshake from your hands.

The serpents on the other side of the diner saw what happened, all of them getting angry. One of them getting angrier than the rest. "Fangs, don't," Toni said as she looked at his dark eyes. Few people thought Chuck didn't change, those people being the core four and Cheryl. The serpents knew what the jocks did, making them hate them even more.

"How come he can get away with this?" "What do you mean?" Jughead asked as he walked up to the group. "Look at them. She looks at him like he's a god. It doesn't even make sense," Fangs continued to ramble, his friends understanding why he was so upset. "Tell us how you really feel," Toni mumbled as she listened to the rant.

"He is such an ass to her. I've seen her cry from some of the things he's said and or done to her. Then the next day she's back in his arms laughing and smiling, I just don't get it." Fangs ran his fingers over his face as he finally sat down at the table.

"Why don't you tell her how you feel?" Betty suggested as she looked over at you. "Oh yeah, that's smart. Confess to the girl dating the jock, cause that wouldn't make this whole northside vs southside thing harder," Fangs mumbled as he hid his face with his hands. Sweet Pea pat his back before turning back to the homework he was working, not knowing how else to help his best friend.

Little did anyone know, the book was started up again and Chuck wanted to be the first one to put a name in it. He wanted to be the first one to ever put your name in it. As you went to walk up to him at Reggie's locker, you overheard them talking. "When do you think you're gonna get her name in the book?" Reggie asked, trying to keep his voice down.

"Hopefully by the end of this week, dude. I don't know how much longer I can handle her," Chuck said as he leaned on the wall. "Are you fucking serious Chuck? I thought you changed! We all thought you changed! We also thought that book was destroyed!" You shouted as you stormed over to him.

"Baby, baby. Keep your voice down, what do you mean?" Chuck asked as he got off the wall and grabbed your hands. You quickly pulled them back and shoved him away from you. "You know exactly what I mean Chuck! We're over!"

"Baby, come on. Don't do this-" "No, Chuck. Don't even try that shit. It won't work anymore, I'm officially done with you. Now lose my number and never talk to me ever again!" As you ran out of the school, people tried to get you to stop but you didn't until you saw a familiar motorcycle.

Tears kept rushing out of your eyes as you slammed into the body standing next to it. "Hey, hey (Y/N). What's wrong?" Fangs asked as he wrapped his arms around you. "He-he-he was tr-tr-trying to put me in the book," you stuttered out through your sobs. Fangs' anger boiled as he saw Chuck walk out of the school.

"Toni!" Fangs shouted as he motioned to you. Toni nodded as you latched on to her, sobbing into her shoulder as Fangs made his way to Chuck. Sweet Pea saw and grabbed a couple serpents and rushed to Fangs' side.

"How dare you treat her like that," Fangs almost shouted as he stood in front of Chuck. "What do you me-ooh. You like the good for nothing (Y/N)?" Chuck chuckled darkly as he crossed his arms. "Don't say that about her," Fangs threatened as he glared at Chuck.

Chuck laughed as he saw you get closer to the group, Toni's arm linked with yours as tears still fell down your face. Fangs threw the first punch, hitting the center of Chuck's nose. As a fight broke out, more tears fell down your face.

Toni comforted you as the fight continued. "Alright! Break it up! That's enough!" Archie, Jughead, Moose, and Kevin yelled as they all pried people off of each other. "My office! Now!" Principle Weatherbee yelled as he looked at the already bruised group of boys.

"You didn't have to do this, Fangs," you mumbled as you sat in your living room. You forced him to come to your house so you could clean him up, Toni dragging Sweet Pea with her so you two could talk.

"I couldn't just stand there with him saying those things about you," he hissed as you rubbed some of the blood off his busted cheek. Silence fell over you guys as you continued to clean his face.

After a while, you were just going over the same spot again. Fangs grabbed your hand and held it to his chest. You leaned down, him meeting you halfway. Your free hand ran up to his shoulder, using it to balance better.

When the kiss got a little too heated, Fangs winced causing you to jump and pull away. He chuckled but pulled you back to him. "I'm sorry I didn't do that sooner," Fangs whispered as you wrapped your arms around his waist. "I'm sorry I didn't notice what Chuck was doing earlier," you mumbled back, burying your face into the leather jacket he had put on during the ride over here.

"What does this make us?" Fangs asked as he looked at you. "What do you want us to be?" You asked, your voice quiet. He smiled as he placed another kiss on your lips. "How about we go to Pop's and talk about this? I'll bring you on a proper date like a gentleman," you smiled and nodded, laughing as he led you out to his bike.