Sweet Pea: Cherry Bomb

A loud laugh escaped your mouth as Cheryl showed you her phone

A loud laugh escaped your mouth as Cheryl showed you her phone. "I can't believe you said that!" You told your friend as she watched you wipe the tears from your eyes. "Well, he was being a sexist pig and needed to be put in his place," Cheryl defended herself as she looked at her nails. "So you told him he made your dryer than the Sahara desert!"

As you kept chuckling over Cheryl's conversation with Reggie, a group of people sat at the other end of the table. Cheryl sent them daggers as she threw her hair over her shoulder. "Oh stop being so sour Cheryl, they don't seem that bad," you said as you smiled at the group of serpents.

"Don't seem that bad? (Y/N), they're snakes. They helped kill my brother!" "Cheryl, your father threatened them, plus, they didn't even partake in the actual murder and you know this." Cheryl sighed, knowing you were right. "Just give them a chance Cheryl, who knows. Maybe you'll find the one," she shoved your shoulder playfully as you hinted to her and Toni's obvious feelings for each other.

The rest of lunch went by smoothly, Cheryl trying her hardest to be nice as you talked with some of the serpents. Funny enough, you and Toni had managed to become good friends during the rest of lunch. Of course, you talked with Sweet Pea and Fangs, how could you not. Sweet Pea kept giving you glances, putting Cheryl on edge.

"Why do you hate him so much?" You asked Cheryl as you sat on the edge of her bed. She was pacing her room as she listened to you talk. "Because you're all I have left and I don't want anything to happen to you either! Okay?" After she snapped, she fell onto her bed. Tears welled up in her eyes and you motioned for her to come towards you. You pulled her into a hug and started to rub her back.

"Cheryl, nothing is going to happen to me. Alright? I promise, plus if I get close with Pea, he's close with Toni and we can all hang out. Who knows, maybe you two will fall in loveeeeee and get marrrriiiiieeeeeddddddddd. OOoOooOO, if you two adopt I want to be the godmother!" "(Y/N)." "Yeah?" "Shutup," as Cheryl said that, you chuckled and she smiled. "I still want to be the godmother."

-a year later-

Cheryl smiled as she sat next to you and Sweet Pea in the student lounge. "What's up Cherry?" You asked as she leaned on your shoulder. "I got the stuff," she whispered in your ear. Your eyes widened, making Sweet Pea look nervous. He knew what was happening tonight, he wasn't happy about it, but he knew. "I'll be right back," you said to him before kissing his cheek and getting up.

You followed Cheryl to the girl's locker room and she pulled a small red bag out of her locker. "It was the nicest set they had," Cheryl said as she handed you the bag. You pulled her in for a hug, her quickly wrapping her arms around you as well. "Thank you so much Cheryl. Are you and Toni going to be there tonight?" "Of course we are, why wouldn't me and my beautiful girlfriend be there to watch our best friend?"

A chuckle escaped your mouth as the two of your separated. "I'll see you tonight?" Cheryl nodded her head before she said her goodbyes, making her way back into the hall. You held the bag tight and made your way to your locker. Last period was finally over and you wanted to get home so you could make sure you were all set for tonight.

"I'll see you later babe, I gotta go and meet up with Toni at my house so we can go over everything one more time. I love you!" Sweet Pea laughed as he watched you run toward Cheryl's car. He didn't bother saying anything, knowing you wouldn't hear him.

Whistle's sound through the bar as you slowly took off your shirt and shorts, dancing around the pole as you did. Sweet Pea kept his eyes trained on you the entire time, admiring the lingerie that Cheryl had picked out for you.

Cheryl and Toni cheered for you as the dance ended, causing a wide smile to spread across your face. "Let's hear a loud round of applause for our new addition!" Fp shouted as he walked up onto the stage. He pat your back before setting a jacket over your shoulders. You quickly gathered your clothes and made your way off the stage.

Cheryl held the jacket as you slipped your clothes back on, making sure nothing happened to it. You quickly slipped on the jacket, all of your friends smiling at you as you admired your now leather covered arms. The rest of the night was spent celebrating, Sweet Pea and Cheryl staying close to you the entire night.

"I'm so proud of you," Cheryl said as she pulled you in for one last hug. "You know this makes you an unofficial, official serpent right?" "What does that even mean?" "Well, you're dating Toni who's a serpent and now your best friend is a serpent. You know, it makes sense to me and that's all that matters," You muttered, causing everyone to laugh. "Oh, and don't ruin the lingerie tonight," Cheryl whispered in your ear. You gave her a confused look but followed to where she was pointing. A blush spread across your cheeks as you saw Sweet Pea staring at you.

He noticed you looking at him and he smirked. Cheryl shoved you toward him, skipping off to Toni with a smile on her face. Sweet Pea got up from his seat and met you in the middle. "How about go home and you show me that dance again," he said as he smiled down at you. "Oh, did you not see it while I was on stage?" You asked, playing along.

"Oh no, I did but I bet it would be a lot clearer in my bed." A chuckle escaped your mouth as you led him outside, instantly spotting his bike. Cheryl waved to you guys as Sweet Pea sped down the road, trying to get you two home as fast as he could.

"If they have a kid, I'm the godmother." Toni turned to look at Cheryl. "But what if I want to be the godmother?" Toni asked, a smirk on her face. Cheryl and Toni bickered back and forth while the core four and Kevin watched them, laughing at the couple arguing over who gets to be the godmother of their best friend's unconceived child.