Fp Jones: Prove Them Wrong

A smile broke out onto your face as you exited the run-down bar, your boyfriend by your side. He had his hand wrapped around your waist, occasionally tickling it without knowing he was. "I'm so excited for you to meet my family, Fp. When I was talking to my mom the other day, she was so excited to meet you," you said as he held you the helmet that was hanging off his handlebars.

"Dad! (Y/N)! When will you guys be getting back tonight?" Jughead asked, out of breath from running to you guys. "Um, depends on how long my mom decides she's going to talk and not let us leave," you said as you got on the back of the bike.

He nodded and smiled before quickly giving you a side hug before rushing back to the group of younger serpents waiting for him.

"You didn't tell us he was a serpent!" "The king of the serpents at that!" "Do you guys not understand that I love him and he loves me?!" Tears streamed down your face as Fp restrained himself from barging back into the house and defending you.

"He's a middle-aged man with one kid who's a teenager and one he can't even see because his ex-wife left him!" "Fuck off mom! I'm sorry you don't see how much we love each other and I would like you to know that Jughead is an outstanding kid. He already treats me like family which is more than I can say for you. Oh, and don't bother calling."

As you stormed out of the house, Fp quickly pulled you into his body before leading you to his bike. "I'm so sorry they did that. They shouldn't have even tried to bring up stuff from your past that they know nothing about-" "Baby, it's alright. I texted Jug and he's bringing Pop's to the trailer for the three of us."

It was weird to think that your boyfriend of almost five years was in the other room, his son standing next to him with a huge smile on his face. "I'm so proud of you, (Y/N). And I'm glad that the beautiful young girl I watched grow up is getting married to someone who makes her happy," Pop Tate said as he gave you a small hug.

Since your family was no longer in your life, you had asked Pop Tate to walk you down the aisle, him being the closest thing you had to family besides the serpents.

Tears formed in your eyes as you looked down the aisle. Fp had a bright smile on his face, Jughead standing next to him with the same smile. A couple older serpents standing next to Jug, the rest standing and clapping as you walked down the aisle.

You chose Betty as your maid of honor, it being her idea in the first place. Of course, Cheryl demanded she be a bridesmaid and Toni followed her, not that you minded because they were family.

"You look gorgeous," Fp whispered as he took your hand from Pop's. "You look unbelievably handsome."

"You may kiss the bride." As soon as those words were said, Fp pulled you to him and locked his lips on yours. Everyone cheered as the two of you made your way back down the aisle.

"Goddammit Fp! You stay out until 4 in the morning and you come home smelling like you bathed in fucking beer! You're supposed to be clean, what the hell happened?" "Oh get off my fucking back! All you do is nag and bitch about shit!" Angry tears started to stream down your face as you saw Jughead around the corner.

"Hey Juggie, can you go check on Fangs? Fp was supposed to but I think he got a little lost," Jughead nodded and hurried out of the house, not wanting to be there when you guys were arguing. "Really Fp? You were staying clean, not for me and not for the serpents but for Jughead. He was so fucking happy that he was getting the family experience and you're coming home wasted. I suggest you sober up if you want me to come back," before Fp had the chance to say anything, you grabbed your serpent jacket and stormed out of the house.

Tears fell down Jughead's face as he hid under the porch, scared for the future of the family he hoped so much for.

The next day, Fp found you passed out in the Whyte Wyrm. You had your serpent jacket over your legs as Jughead laid on the floor next to you. The mascara streaked down your face brought back his memories of the night before, guilt hitting him like a train.

"Jug, go home and get some sleep," the boy looked up at his father then looked back at you, hesitating before slowly leaving the bar. "Baby, (Y/N), wake up. We need to talk about last night, please." A small groan escaped your mouth as you stretched, letting Fp sit on the couch with you.

"Listen Fp-" "No, let me talk. Please. I fucked up, I made a mistake and I'm so fucking sorry. It wasn't fair on your or Jughead, it's just been so fucking stressful and I don't know what to do. For fuck sakes, Fangs was accused of murder then as soon as he's let out he's fucking shot. Young kids are dying and getting hurt because of the serpents and scumbag Hiram Lodge and I can't do anything to stop it. It's like when I think I'm helping, I'm just making things worse."

"Fp, I love you so much and nothing is going to change that. We will figure out everything together and I'm going to try my hardest to help you as much as I can," Fp looked at you with glossy eyes, pulling you into a tight hug as he pressed a soft kiss to your forehead.

As you and Fp made your way into the Wyrm, he kept a protective are around your waist with his hand resting on your growing belly. Jughead gave you guys a confused look as you both walked up on the small stage.

"Alright, everyone quiet down we have an important announcement to make," Fp shouted over the rowdy crowd of serpents. A large smile was on your face the entire time as Fp kept an arm around your waist. "Well get on with it!" Sweet Pea shouted, Toni hitting him in the arm as you laughed.

"Well, I'm pregnant!" Once those words left your mouth, the group of younger serpents rushed to the stage and pulled you into a hug. "Oh my god I'm so happy for you!" Toni squealed as she gave you another hug.

"Holy shit, I'm going to have another sibling," Jughead mumbled as he gave you a hug. "You're not mad?" "Of course not," Jughead said as Fp threw his arms around the two of you. The night was filled with laughter as everyone celebrated the mini Jones growing inside of you, already making plans to have a small serpent jacket made.