Jughead Jones: Emo Kid

A smile spread across your face as the group of students walked into the school, looking as badass as ever. "On behalf of the students and faculty here at Riverdale High, welcome to your new school! To ease this transition, I've set up a registration desk where you can get your locker assignments, class schedules, and a list of sports and extracurriculars. We encourage each and every one of you to drink deeply from the cup that is fair Riverdale," Veronica said as the group of Serpents walked up to the table she had set up.

Before anyone could do much more, Cheryl and a group of her minions made a grand entrance down the stairs. "Stand down, Eva Peron!" As Cheryl said that, you could hear Jughead make a smart remark. A small chuckle escaped your mouth as the two girls had a stare down.

"Listen up, Ragamuffins. I will not allow Riverdale High's above average GPA to suffer because of classrooms that are overcrowded with underachievers. So please, do us all a favor and find some other school to debase with you hardscrabble ways." Toni pushed her way past her friends, ready to attack the redhead.

"Why don't you come over here and say that to my face?" "Happily, Queen of the Buskers," Cheryl said, a smirk on her face. As the two got closer, Archie stepped in. As he and Reggie started another mini fight, Sweet Pea tried to go after Reggie.

"God, I am so over the toxic masculinity in this hallway right now," Veronica said as she made herself noticed. "All right," A deep voice said causing the hall to go quiet. "That's enough pomp and circumstance. Everyone, let's get to class. Now." Jughead pushed Sweet Pea past the group of Bulldogs and to class.

Once it reached lunchtime, you walked up to Jughead and the table filled with serpents. "Can I sit?" You asked, Jughead looked up and a small smile spread across his face. He nodded to the empty seat beside him, all the serpents watching the interaction.

"Oh, uh. Everyone this is (Y/N). (Y/N) this is Sweet Pea, Fangs, and Toni." You waved to the three staring eyes, a smile on your face. "Hi, sorry about the lovely welcoming community from earlier," you said, a small laugh escaping your mouth.

"Wait, you're the one who almost beat Reggie to a pulp. Honestly, I would've paid to see that," you said as you looked at the largest serpent at the table. Toni laughed as Jughead tried to get you to stop.

When he realized he wasn't going to be able to stop you from saying what you wanted, Jughead pulled out his computer. He wasn't really in the conversation, not paying attention to the fact that you were getting along with his friends almost better than he did. When you looked over to him, a song popped in your head.

"Dear Diary, Mood: Apathetic." "(Y/N) no," Jughead said, his typing came to a stop. "My life is spiraling downward. I couldn't get enough money to go to the Blood Red Romance and Suffocate Me Dry concert." "(Y/N) I honestly hate you so much sometimes," Jughead said as he continued to type on his computer while you continued to 'sing.'

"It sucks cause they play some of my favorite songs like 'Stab my heart because I love you' and 'Rip apart my soul' and of course 'Stabby rip stab stab.' And it doesn't help that I couldn't get my hair to do that flippy thing either...like that guy from that band can do...some days you know..." Jughead rolled his eyes, a small smile on his face.

"How do you even remember the whole song?" Jughead asked, his friends laughing at you.

"I'm an emo kid, non-conforming as can be. You'd be non-conforming too if you look just like me. I have paint on my nails and makeup on my face, I'm almost emo enough to start shaving my legs cause I feel real deep when dressing in drag. I call it freedom of expression, most just call me a fag." At this point, Toni was basically on the floor rolling around while Sweet Pea and Fangs tried not to piss themselves from laughing so hard.

Jughead just shook his head as you still kept singing. "Our dudes look like chicks and chicks look like dykes, cause emo is one step below transvestite," Jughead laughed lightly as he watched his friends die of laughter. "Stop my breathing and slit my throat, I must be eeeemoooo."

As you finished the song, it was your turn to start laughing as you looked at Jughead's friends. "Why didn't you tell us northie here was funny Jones?" Sweet Pea asked as he calmed down. "I didn't know she was," Jughead mumbled. "How rude," you said as you shoved his shoulder. "I'm a lot funnier than Juggie here," you said as you looked at his friends.

"We need to hang out more, you aren't so bad," Toni said, Fangs and Sweet Pea agreeing.

Before you left the school for the day, Jughead caught up with you. "Hey (Y/N), wanna go to Pop's? Just us, I want to talk to you." You nodded and he offered you a ride. "It beats riding the bus," you said as you walked over to him.

When you guys sat down in a booth, Pop walked over to the two of you. "Your guy's usual?" He asked. Both of you nodded and thanked the smiling old man. "Ah, young love," he mumbled as he walked back into the kitchen.

"So, how have you been Juggie?" "I love you." What Jughead said took you by surprise. As you sat stunned, his face dropped. A smile spread across your face, you grabbed onto his hand that was resting on the table. "I love you two Juggie."

"So, what does this make us?" "Emo king and emo queen?" You responded, a smile on your face. "I think boyfriend and girlfriend sounds a little better," he said, a small laugh coming out of his mouth. "Mm, I'm not sure about that buuuuttt I guess it works," You said a smile on you face. "Took you guys long enough gosh. Oh hey Pop, can we get a strawberry milkshake?" "Oohh, and a chocolate one!" Veronica and Betty said as they sat down next to you, Archie and Kevin sitting next to Jughead.

You laughed as Jughead's cheeks turned a light pink. All of you hung out at the diner for a while, you and Jughead catching each other's gaze every once in a while. A smile spread across your face each time he looked at you.

"It's totally endgame," Kevin said as you and Jughead held onto each other's hands. A loud laugh escaped your mouth as he ruined the sweet moment Jughead and you were having.