Cheryl Blossom: All About Us

A smile spread across your face as you walked into the gym. All the vixens were in their uniforms, large smiles on their faces. "Where's Cheryl? She told me to meet her here," as soon as you finished your sentence, the vixens started to do a routine you haven't seen before.

Cheryl appeared, holding a small bouquet of roses and a small card. "I didn't miss an anniversary, did I?" Cheryl shook her head as you made your way to her. She handed you the roses then the card.

'Let's be the cutest couple at prom.' When you looked up from the note, you saw some of the vixens holding a sign that said "Prom?" A light blush spread across your cheeks as you turned to Cheryl. "Of course, baby," you said as she smiled. She pulled you into a soft kiss, all the vixens cheering for the both of you.

"Look how pretty," Veronica mumbled as she helped do your hair. Cheryl wanted to wait until you arrived to see what you looked like. "You are going to outshine everyone, I hope you know that," Betty mumbled as she watched Veronica do the finishing touches on your hair.

"Oh stop Betty, you are so much prettier than I am," you said as you smile at her. A knock sounded through Veronica's room, making her walk over and open the door. "It's time to go," Hermione said as she smiled.

Archie wrapped his arm around Veronica as Jughead kept complimenting Betty. When you all sat in the car, you smiled as the other couples.

When you pulled up to the school, a large smile spread across your face as you saw Cheryl on the front steps. "Holy shit," Veronica muttered as looked at Cheryl. When the door opened, you were the first one to get out.

"You look amazing," you said as Cheryl walked up to you. "And you look beautiful," Cheryl muttered as she pulled you close to her. The two of you kissed, Kevin whistling at you two as he walked by.

"Take my hand, I'll teach you to dance. I'll spin you around, won't let you fall down. Would you let me lead? You can step on my feet. Give it a try, it'll be alright," Cheryl sang along as the two of you danced together.

"The rooms hush hush and now's our moment. Take it all in, feel it all and hold it. Eyes on you, eyes on me we're doing this right," you sand back to her, causing her to smile at you. The two of you danced continued to dance in the middle of the dance floor.

People kept glancing at the two of you, slightly shocked the Cheryl Blossom was slow dancing at prom. Cheryl lightly kissed your lips as she continued to lightly sing along. You knew she requested this song because the two of you loved to dance around her room while you listened to it.

"I love you so much, Cheryl," you muttered as the song came to an end. The two of you made it to the back of the room, wanting to get out of the middle of all the sweaty teens. "I love you so much (Y/N)," Cheryl whispered back, placing another soft kiss on your lips.

"It's totally end game," Kevin whispered to Fangs, who was standing by his side. "End game? What does that even mean?" He asked, confused. "It means I'm never letting the best thing that ever happened to me go," Cheryl said as she smiled at you.

Fangs nodded, a confused look still on his face. Sweet Pea joined him as he watched the two of you start to dance again. He would never admit it, but he had a soft spot for you and Cheryl because you guys were so cute together. Ever since the day the serpents came to Riverdale High, you were nothing but nice to them and you even forced Cheryl to apologize for everything she did and or said.

"Damn, can I get in between you two?" Reggie asked, ruining the cute moment you and Cheryl were having. "Dude, leave them alone," Sweet Pea said as he looked down at Reggie. "Don't tell me what to do, serpent scum."

As the two boys were about to start a fight, Cheryl let go of you and walked over to them. Of course she was going to step in and say something, it would be unnerving if she didn't. You put your arm through Kevin's as you watched your girlfriend tell the boy off.

"Why are you defending this scum?" Reggie asked as he got defensive, pissed that Cheryl was taking Sweet Pea's side instead of his. "Because when I can't be around to protect my beautifully amazing girlfriend, he is. Now, I suggest you go back to your pity party of one."

Both you and Kevin laughed as Sweet Pea smirked. "I love when you tell him off," you said with a small chuckle. "It's what I do best," Cheryl retorted, a soft look in her eyes. The two of you hung out with the small group of your friends, the rest of the group eventually making their way over.