Fp Jones: Sheriff's Daughter Part 2

Fp smirked as you got on the back of his bike. He handed you the helmet he had, after putting it on he wrapped your arms around his waist. "Hold on tight, baby!" He shouted as he sped off down the road. A squeal escaped your mouth as you held onto his waist as tightly as you could without hurting him.

A loud laugh escaped his mouth as you squeezed tighter when he sped up. By the time you guys got to his trailer, your phone was ringing over and over again. Fp pulled the helmet off your head, the same smirk still on his face.

"(Y/N)! Where are you? It late and you could get hurt! Hello? (Y/N)?" Kevin's voice rang through the speakers on your phone, causing Fp to chuckle. "Don't worry Kevin, I'm fine. I'll be home soon, just don't let dad find out that I'm not home alright?" "Fine, be safe. I'll see you when you get home," Kevin quickly hung up, not wanting to know what you were getting yourself into.

"So, cutie. How about we go get into that bed I told you about earlier," A smile fell across your face as you followed him into the messy room.

You traced patterns into the sleeping man's chest. The sun was starting to come back up but you wanted a couple more minutes of whatever this feeling was. "Good morning baby," the man said, his voice deep and raspy while his chest vibrated from the sound. "Morning," you mumbled, resting your hand in the middle of his chest.

"I should probably get you home, shouldn't I?" You smiled and looked up at him. "In a little bit, I'm enjoying this," Fp smiled down at you, a chuckle coming out of his mouth. "Who knew the sheriff's daughter had such a love for danger," he said, sliding his hands down your body.

"Well, when you're cooped up for 18 years, you want to enjoy your life." Fp laughed as his hands landed on your bare thigh. "Maybe we can go for round two before I bring you home." A smirk spread across his face as you lifted yourself up, leaning over him with a smile on your face.

"I should probably get you home before daddy sends a search party," Fp said as you stepped out of his shower. "Probably, but can I see you again?" You placed your hands on his shoulders, slowly pulling him to you. "Oh definitely, I'll let you know when I'll be waiting out your window like a proper Romeo," Fp said as he handed you the device.

"What's with you and taking my phone?" You asked as you chuckled. "What's with you and walking around my house with no clothes on?" A confused look spread across your face before Fp ripped the towel off your body. "You might want to get dressed before we leave!" Fp shouted from a different room in the house.

Your clothes were in a pile on his bed, one of his many leather jackets waiting next to them. After putting them on, you walked out into the main part of the trailer. The jacket had the same serpent logo as the one he was wearing, a look of pride filling his face as he looked at you.

"Your chariot awaits, my'lady," he said as he opened the door to his trailer. Fp handed you the helmet and helped you get on first. He quickly sped off down the road, you holding on tightly. As you got more comfortable on the bike, you grip loosened.

You shouted out in excitement as you threw your hands up. Fp laughed as you threw your head back and enjoyed the ride. He made sure to take the long way home, loving your excitement. The man wanted you as more than just a toy, ever since he saw you at the bar he knew he was gonna fall hard.

He also knew people were going to judge, seeing as his son was just a couple years younger than you but he didn't care. "I hate to end your enjoyment, but we're here," Fp said, turning the bike off.

After you got off, you went to take the jacket off. He stopped you with a smile on his face. "Keep it, you look a lot better in it than I do. Just don't let your old man see it."

You quickly kissed him before rushing over to the tree near your brothers window. You climbed up it and looked out the window one last time. Fp smirked while you blew him a kiss. He sped off down the road, a smile placed on his face the entire way home.

"Welcome back," Kevin said, startling you. "Woah, where did you get that?" Kevin asked, pointing at the jacket. "Don't worry about it, little bro. Just let me be happy." Kevin nodded and smiled. "I saw Fp, (Y/N). Just promise me you'll be careful," Kevin said, as he looked at you. You both heard footsteps coming up the stairs and you quickly took the jacket off.

You threw it under his bed then plopped down onto it. "Hey guys, I'm heading off to work. The truck keys are hanging up if you need them. Love you," your father said as he opened the door. "Love you too dad," both you and Kevin quickly responded before you two started to talk about what you two did last night.