Poly! Sweet Pea and Fangs

A smile fell across your face as you opened up your door. "Well hello you two," you chuckled as you were greeted with a giant stuffed bear and a box of chocolates. "Good morning Fangs, Sweet Pea. Don't be rude (Y/N) let the boys in!" You mom said as she walked over and held the door open.

The two boys walked in, handing you the bear and chocolates. "We also got you a present Mrs.(Y/L/N)," Fangs said as he handed your mom a bouquet of red roses. She pulled both of them into a hug then left to put the flowers in a vase. "You guys don't wanna be late for school! I'd get going!"

"Bye mom!" Both of the boys said their goodbyes and walked out, you getting on the back of Sweet Pea's bike. "How come they gave me a Valentine's Day gift before you did?" You mom asked your dad, a playful smile on her face. "You said no gifts!"

"Topaz!" You shouted as you struggled to get off the back of Sweet Pea's bike. Fangs laughed and helped you off as Sweet Pea tried to not piss himself laughing. "Haha, keep laughing and you won't get your present!" You shouted as you walked over to your best friend.

The two boys didn't stop laughing so you narrowed your eyes at them. "Fine, I'll just give it to Toni and Betty," Betty gave you a confused look as she walked up to you, Jughead walking right by her side. "Give what to me and why?" "Their Valentine's Day presents because they won't stop laughing at me."

"We're sorry," Fangs said as he wrapped his arms around your waist. "No we're not," Sweet Pea said, a smirk on his face as he used you as an armrest. You shoved his arm off and 'punched' his shoulder. He pretended to be hurt as you chuckled. "Fine, you guys will get your present," You mumbled as both the boys celebrated.

You rolled your eyes as they dragged you into the school, one on either side of you.

As lunch came around, you all decided to ditch the lunch room and hang out in the student lounge. "So, I may or may not have gotten everyone Valentine's Day gifts," Veronica said, causing everyone to grumble," Oh, stop it. It isn't much and it wasn't expensive." She pulled a big red bag into her lap and started handing out small boxes of chocolate to everyone. Archie eyed the serpents as she handed them boxes, causing you to roll your eyes.

He wasn't completely okay with them but he was willing to play nice. "Thank you Veronica," You said as she handed you a box with a bow on top. "I have another present for (Y/N)! If you could excuse us lady's to the restroom for a minute," Veronica grabbed you and pulled you from your spot in between Sweet Pea and Fangs, the other girls following behind her.

Veronica dragged you to the bathroom, another cutely tied bow on top of a glittery box. "What's happening?" You mouthed to Toni. She chuckled as she motioned her lips were sealed. A groan escaped your mouth as you were pulled into the bathroom.

The box was shoved into your hands and everyone watched you. "Well open it," a new voice said, making you jump. Cheryl joined the small group, standing next to Toni. They both smiled at each other and you shared a knowing look with Betty and Veronica.

You pulled the bow apart and took the lid off the box. Inside was a dark green silk slip with a mini southside serpent logo embroidered on the bottom. Under that was a matching dark green bra and panty set. Your eyes widened as you looked at the girls around you.

"What? How did y-" "Toni snuck one of your bra's while she was at your house while me and Cheryl found the slip. It was Betty's idea to add the serpent logo," Veronica answered your questions, making you smiled at all of them. The door opened slightly and Kevin started to speak.

"They are starting to worry and I really want to see it all so come on." Once you guys left the bathroom, Cheryl went to walk away but Toni pulled her with you guys. "I ship it!" You yelled before you raced back to the lounge. You heard Toni laugh while Cheryl tried to deny that the two were together.

"What's in the box?" Both the boys asked once you sat back down in between them. "It's part of your present, you can't see," Veronica said as she sat next to Archie. Kevin grabbed the box from your hands and opened it, making sure the two boys next to you couldn't see. He winked at you when he handed it back, making you blush.

Throughout the day, the boys kept asking you what the present was. They kept being extra sweet, trying to get you to tell them. Finally, the school day came to an end. "Sorry, I'm gonna steal her for a while so we can finish getting your present ready," Veronica said as she grabbed you from Fangs and Sweet Pea's arms. "But-" "Sorry boys, it's part of the present."

You gave them both quick kisses and walked away with Veronica. "How did you get two and I can hardly get one?" Kevin asked as he looked at you. You shrugged your shoulders while Veronica helped you get ready. Cheryl and Toni kept talking on the bed, blushing at certain words. Betty helped Veronica while Kevin watched everything.

"I think you should give her red lipstick," Cheryl said as she looked at you. "You think everyone should have red lipstick," Kevin said, rolling his eyes. "I actually think red would look nice with the look," Betty said as she looked you up and down. You started to cringe at all the eyes on you, not feeling comfortable.

"Don't do that! You are going to mess up your makeup!" Veronica said as she hit your shoulder. As you put the lipstick on, everyone smiled at you. "Okay, I'll call them and tell them to meet you at Pop's at 8," Toni said as Veronica made you stand up.

Veronica's driver dropped you off at Pop's at 7:45. "Got a special date?" Pop asked with a warm smile on his face. "Hi Pop, I do. Do you have a special someone to bring on a nice date?" You asked, trying to make small conversation. Pop just smiled wider and showed you a booth with cute little decorations on it. "Thank you again, Pop," you said as you made your way over to the booth.

He smiled then went into the back to start working on your order. By the time Pop was bringing the plates over to you, Fangs and Sweet Pea walked in. They were dressed up, their hair slicked back with their serpent jackets over the nice button-up shirt. A smile spread across your face as Pop greeted the boys.

He led them to the table, a smile spread across his face when they started to compliment you. "You look amazing (Y/N)," Fangs said as he smiled at you. "Holy shit, I. I don't know what to say," Sweet Pea said, starting at you. A blush spread across your face as they both kept staring at you.

"If you guys keep staring, your food is going to get cold," Pop said as he passed by the booth. You chuckled as the boys broke their gaze and looked down at their food. The three of you joked around while you continued to eat, making sure to take you time. You were nervous about what you had planned but you trusted your friends to be able to pull it off.

"Well, are we ready to go home?" You asked as they finished their food. They both went to split the bill but you stopped them. "I already got it, let's go," you said, both of them surprised. "What, it's part of my present," You said, leading them outside.

The two borrowed a truck to drive, not wanting to argue over who's bike you rode on. Sweet Pea got in the driver's seat, Fangs helping you into the truck then he got in once you were buckled. Both of them rested a hand on each of your thighs.

You rested your hands on top of theirs, you guys talking as Sweet Pea drove back to his trailer. When you guys pulled up, both of them were confused. There was a trail of rose petals leading up the steps and to the door. "I'm gonna go in. When I reach the door I want you guys to start counting to 100." The two boys nodded and you were let out of the truck.

Once you got in the house, you saw the rose petals on the bed and the dark green slip folded on the end. You let your jacket fall onto the floor, you other clothes coming off soon after. You put the green slip on over your underwear and lit the candles around the room. You heard the front door open and you quickly crawled to the middle of the bed.

The main lights were off and the door was shut. The boys took off their jackets and shoes, following the rose petals to a shut door. They opened it, not expecting what they saw. "Happy Valentine's Day my loves," you said, a smile on your face.