Sweet Pea: The Powers Out

"Thanks for entertaining me while Sweet pea was gone," you said as Toni put all her notebooks back in her bag. "Well, it was better than sitting at the Wyrm trying to do some work," she said as she stood up.

You walked her over to the door, a smile on your face. "Be safe on your way home alright?" Toni nodded as she got on her bike, throwing her helmet on. You watched her begin to drive away, making sure she was okay.

As you closed the front door, thunder boomed making the trailer shake. You jumped as the power flickered. After taking a minute to calm down, you went back to your computer. You continued to watch your movie, waiting for Pea to get home.

Thunder kept shaking the trailer, you jumping each time. After you finished your movie, you walked to the bathroom. You took a quick shower, needing a way to calm down. Halfway through the shower, the power flickered.

It stayed off this time, making you sigh. While you continued to wait for Sweet pea get back from the Wyrm, you lit candles throughout the trailer. When you lit the last candle in your guys shared bedroom, you heard the front door open.

"Honey, I'm home!" He shouted as you walked back into the living room. "The powers out. We have two options. Have sex, or I got 'Back to the Future' on my laptop." Sweet pea smiled as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

He leaned down, placing a kiss on your lips. "How about we start off with the movie then take it from there?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. You smiled and nodded, dragging him into the bedroom.

You forced him onto the bed before you walked into the living room to blow out the candles and grab your laptop.

As you made it back into the bedroom, you smiled as you watched your boyfriend take off his clothes. "Am I being paid for the show I'm putting on?" He asked, turning to look at you. "Mmm, no. But, we can watch a movie together," you said as you crawled onto the bed and opened your laptop.

Halfway through the movie, Sweet pea started to kiss your neck. "Pea, stop. I'm actually trying to watch the movie," you mumbled as he kept kissing your neck. "Didn't we decided on both?" He asked, a smirk on his face.

You rolled your eyes, closing the laptop making sure you set it on the bedside table. "I love you, you big goof," You said as you rested your forehead against Sweet pea's. "I love you too princess."