Fangs Fogarty: You're Beautiful

!Some words may be triggering!

Your smile fell as the football team stopped you from walking to your boyfriend. "What's up whale?" Chuck asked as he folded his arms across his chest. A blank look took over your face, not wanting to deal with the group of bulldogs.

Tears started to build up as they kept throwing insults your way. "You know how I know she's an Autobot?" Reggie asked as he laughed. "How is she?" Chuck asked, knowing where he was going.

"Cause she has to roll out of everywhere she goes." "Guys, stop making fun of her. She already has enough on her plate!" All the bulldogs started to laugh as tears started to roll down your face.

Fangs walked with Sweet Pea and Toni outside, finally happy that school was over. Toni came to an abrupt stop as she saw you crying, surrounded by Reggie and his friends. Both boys looked and saw the same thing.

Anger filled the three serpents as Fangs stormed over to the group. "What the fuck do you think you're doing, assholes?" Fangs shouted as stood in front of the boys. All of them stood there speechless as Sweet Pea walked over with a couple more serpents behind him, Toni ready to go apeshit on them.

"Aww, look at little (Y/N). Needs the snakes to save her," Reggie said as he laughed again. Fangs went to reach for the boy, you stopping him before he could. The small shake of your head was enough for you two to leave, the group Sweet Pea put together dealing with the bulldogs.

"I don't even want to know what he said, cause it was obviously bad enough to make you cry. All I want to say is how untrue they are. You are one of the most beautiful human beings I know and I'm so sorry they are such dickwads," as Fangs finished his sentence, you pulled him into a tight hug.

"I'm so sorry that I didn't stop them sooner, baby," he whispered into your hair as he held you tight. Once you calmed down, he helped you get on the back of his bike so he could take you home.

"We just passed the street!" You shouted, Fangs just smiling as he continued to drive. The houses slowly started to fade and trees replaced them. You took in the fast-moving scenery until the bike came to a stop.

Fangs grabbed your hand and led you to a little clearing. "I was gonna wait and give you this until our anniversary, but I feel like now would be better," he said as he fumbled with his jacket. Once he got the zipper open, he pulled out a small velvet box.

He handed it to you, his eyes bright and his mind racing. A smile spread across your face once you saw the dainty gold chain with a small snake charm on it. When you flipped the snake over, it had the date you guys finally got together on it.

"Thank you so much," you whispered as you quickly wrapped your arms around him. After you let go, he helped you put it on. A large smile spread on his face as you played with the necklace. "You're gonna have to wait for your present, cause it isn't done yet." "I'd wait a million years as long as I get to wait with you," Fangs said as he placed a soft kiss on your forehead.