-Chapter 1

Y/N POV

I got a call from Hyuna , we were going to the club together . She was coming to pick me up. Mostly I am not into such stuff  but the exams are over and it's only once so I guess it's ok.

Everyone from our class was coming. So I had to look special . I wore this:

(Pretend this is your outfit)

I got a call from Hyunna she was waiting for me downstairs . I got down and saw her looking hot as usual.

"Omo is this Y/N!?" She exclaimed looking at me.

I looked at her " Tonight I will break all the rules." I said and smirked.

"I cannot believe my ears that someone like you is saying this." She said with her eyes wide open.

"Lets go then." She said as I was walking towards the main door to get inside the car.

But then again mom came out of her room again.

"Y/N are you going somewhere?" She asked looking at my clothes.

"Uhm yeah" I answered trying to hide myself with my hands.

"In those clothes?" She asked pointing at my clothes.

"Yeah we are going to the club." Hyuna interrupted our conversation.

"Yeah it's ok but you better be home soon." She warned.

I was so shocked to hear her answer. I looked at her in disbelief and nodded as I got out of the door and went towards the car and we were off to the club.

We reached the club and saw everyone going crazy inside. I looked at my left where Hyuna was standing literally seconds ago and now she was gone. I was alone now as I saw everyone from our class. Everyone was having a blast. I went up the stairs and I saw Namjoon sitting on the couch sipping on a drink.

He was owner of the club and he also has a group of friends but I haven't seen them around today. Everyone of them is nice except that one ass.

He looked at me and smirked."Hey" he said.

"Oh hey Namjoon." I said as he gestured me to sit next to him.

I sat down as he turned towards me ."Looking hot." He commented as I smirked back.

"Are you alone where are your friends?" I asked .

"They are somewhere downstairs ." He said sipping on his drink.

"Hyung where is Jungkook?" Jimin one of his friends came up . He stopped on his track when he saw me.

"Oh Y/N , Hi!" He said with a sweet smile.

"Hi!" I smiled back at him , not to mention how hot he was looking.

"I don't know where Jungkook is." Namjoon said interrupting our eye contract.

Jimin looked at him with a bit of shock and raised his eyebrows.

"You know when that guy is missing something's up." He said as Namjoon smirked.

"Let him live his life he has grown up now." Namjoon said and stood up.

"Let's go." He took my hand in his as we went down to the dance floor.

I did not see Hyuna and now I was getting worried.

I went down and saw all of his friends sitting in the bar, without that son of a bi*ch Jeon Jungkook the playboy. I hate him so much .

I went near the table as Taehyung came and hugged me. I sat down beside them. Yoongi walked away as he got a call from someone.

"Did you see Hyuna?" I asked Taehyung.

He looked at me ." What?" "I cannot hear you." He screamed.

"DID YOU SEE HYUNA?" I yelled back.

"Hyuna?" He asked

"Yeah." I answered back.

"No." He replied back simply.

Then Jimin came to me . "Y/N let's go to the dance floor." He said as I took his hand and both of us went through the crowd to dance.

I was dancing with Jimin but my mind was somewhere else .

I could not focus on anything because I was thinking about Hyuna. I didn't even see her for a split second after we entered the club.

I looked around as Jimin noticed my state of agitation."Are you looking for someone?" He asked.

"Yeah I was thinking about Hyuna , we both came here together and now she is no longer here." I said and looked down.

Jimins' hands were on my waist as they went up and down on my back.

"Let her be , she must be having fun." He said and smiled.

I nodded but my worries did not wash up .

After a while of dancing we both got tired as we went to the couch sitting down.

"Want a shot?"Namjoon offered me a glass.

"Yeah sure." I said and took it. One after another and another it went down my throat. I was feeling pretty dizzy . I almost forgot about Hyuna .

Then suddenly I stood up.

"Y/N I don't think you are in the right state of mind to go anywhere." Yoongi said.

"I am fine I have to look for Hyuna." I said and wobbled my way looking around the club.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Taehyung asked being very concerned about me.

"No I will be alright." I said and again wobbling my way to the club I walked through the crowd.

Hyuna was nowhere to be seen. My mind was not working properly either.

I walked throught the club and reached the hotel. The club was in front and then there was the hotel at the back. I walked through the corridor and saw one of the rooms were half open.

I peered in through the door. My eyes widened seeing him .

I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

A/N

Ok so did you guys like the first chapter? BTW did you like the surprise ? I have vacations for like a a month and half so I will post every other day and also my cover shop.
I don't know if I will have any requests on it or not. Please if you have any books that you want a cover for make sure to request one there.

Bye♡♡