-Chapter 12

Y/N POV

"What do you mean?" I asked Jimin.

"This is pretty simple Y/N , you are in love." He said smiling.

"No I am not." I argued back.

"You are too stubborn to believe that you like Jungkook." He said and looked up.

"Yeah , Y/N that guy will leave everything for you." Suddenly Taehyung peeked in the tent.

"Why are you guys doing this." I said as tears started forming.

"Cuz we want the best for you." Jimin said .

"I don't know anything." I said and got out of the tent.

I went and sat on the cliff , hanging my legs down.

Woobin came and sat next to me. "Hey whats up?" He said and smiled.

"Nothing....." I said slowly.

"You sad?" He asked.

"Kinda..."

"Is it because of Jungkook?" He asked.

I did not reply to that for a while ." Do you think he likes me?" I asked.

"He!no I don't think so." Woobin said.

"Why?" I asked .

"Because he is a player Y/N." Woobin said and I knew he was trying to save me.

"Bu-"

"Okay we can take a test if you want." He said  as I looked up at him.

"How?"

"All you have to do is trust me."

~~~~~~^*~~~~~~^*~~~~~~~~~^*~~~~~~^*

"Y/N are you ready to see what happened?" Woobin asked as he was inside my tent.

"Yeah....."

He showed me his laptop where I could see a girl on top of Jungkook and they were making out.

My eyes widened."How did you get this?" I asked.

"Yeah this girl is Joey , I told her to seduce Jungkook and Jungkook just.....pulled her in for a kiss." Woobin said looking down.

"How can you believe her.?" My body was not convinced at all . I don't know why.

"I was there myself clicking the pictures Y/N." He said as tears filled my eyes.

"Why ....? I thought he would change a bit ..... but I was wrong." I started crying hysterically.

"..... Y/N it's okay ." Woobin said and hugged me very hard.

"What do we do now?" I asked.

"Tomorrow we go home and we will see what happens." Woobin said as I just slightly nodded.

Y/N POV

I woke up and packed everything , and got out of the tent.

Suddenly someone called my name as I turned around and saw Jimin." Y/N did you think about it ?" He asked.

I bitterly smiled."I am not the one who should think it should be you." I said as we both heard the teacher yelling for us to get in the bus.

We got inside the bus silently as I saw Jimin giving me a glance and then sat beside Taehyung. I did not see Jungkook in the bus .

"Where is Jungkook?" Suddenly someone said from behind.

Suddenly everyone started getting worried because he was not in the bus.

"Did we leave him behind?"

"Stop the bus."

The bus stopped as we got down as Jimin and Taehyung went out to look for Jungkook.

I was anticipating to see what had happened.

After a while they came back with a sleepy Jungkook .

"He was sleeping." Taehyung said to the teacher.

I looked at Jungkook who seemed like he did not care what was happening. He did not even bother that he was being left alone. I kinda smiled but then changed my expression thinking about what he did.

"Jungkook we are extremely sorry about it." The teacher said .

"It's okay." He said in a rather raspy voice.

I looked at Joey who was smiling looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook went and sat on one of the empty seats in the front.

After a while in the bust we arrived in the college as we all got down from the bus . I saw Taehyung and Jimin not coming down as they kept talking about something.

Jungkook came down as well . I looked at him but then looked away. He came and stood beside me .

I did not even turn towards him .

"Hey." He said and smiled.

"........" I looked at him with the coldest stare I had ever given to someone in my entire life.

"Why so cold?" He asked.

"How can you act so normal Jungkook? " I finally talked .

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Is this how you love people?"

"Okay listen what hap-"

"I know what happened , you don't have to say anything." I said and ran homewards as tears were again filling up my eyes.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Last night I was sitting in my tent when suddenly Joey came in .

"What do you want Joey?" I asked coldly.

"I want you Jungkook." She whispered as she sat on top of my lap.

"Move you h*e." I said trying to move her.

"No , today I won't." She said kissing my neck .

"Joe-" Before I could continue further she started kissing me , I moved her using my force and took her by her arm and threw her out of my tent.

How did Y/N know all this? She will not talk to me ever again I guess.

"Jungkook what have you done?" Jimin came running towards me.

"Do you know what happened last night?" I asked.

"No..."

~~~~~^*~~~~~~~^*~~~~~~~^*~~~~~~^*

"How does Y/N even know about it?" Jimin Hyung asked.

"As much as we are trying to help you , you are getting in trouble Jungkook." Namjoon Hyung said.

"Yeah even I pushed her on top of you." Hoseok Hyung said.

"Yeah but now the main problem is how did she know?" I said trying to think of a way.

"Let's do one thing." Taehyung said and smiled creepily.

"What is it?" I asked.