-Chapter 26

Y/N POV (time skip)

Today Jungkook got released from the hospital and now we were on our way to his house , where I would be staying for the next few months.

I entered the house , taking Jungkook with me.

The whole house was very empty. It was all dusty as no was there for the past few days.

"Okay what do you want me to do first?" I asked.

He smirked "I want you to put on a different cloth and start cleaning my house." He said.

"But I did not bring any clothes yet..." I said. "I told you I would get them in the evening." I said.

"Tssk tsk I have clothes which would perfectly fit you." He said with an evil smirk on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~^*~~~~~~~^*~~~~~~~^*~~~

"What the fuck I am not wearing this." I said in a disgusted way looking down at myself.

He gave me small hot BDSM maiden clothes. It was too short that I couldn't even bend.

"We have nothing to do." He said in a sad tone but I knew that deep inside he was smiling.

"Now go and start cleaning." He commanded . I went to the store room trying to look for a mop. I finally found one.

I came out and started cleaning the floor in front of him.

"No you are not doing it right ." He said.

"Then how else do you do it?" I asked in a sarcastic tone.

"You turn around." He said as I did.

"Now do it ." He said but after a few mops I realized what he was trying to do. I pulled my skirt down and looked at him.

"Jeon Jungkook!" I yelled.

He started laughing.

"You haven't changed a bit!" I yelled out again.

"Okay I won't disturb you anymore but take me to the bedroom I want to sleep." He said as I thought it was a way better idea.

I took him to the bedroom as he slowly stood up holding me and went to the bed.

I started walking away after helping him.

"Thnx." He whispered.

After closing the door behind I went downstairs and started cleaning the whole house. It was almost evening as the cleaning was done.

I wanted to wake Jungkook up. I went to his room and opened the door. He was still sleeping. I went closer and sat on the bed.

"Jungkook..." I slowly called out.

He did not reply. " Jungkook." I called out again as this time he hummed as a reply.

"Wake up." I said as he finally looked at me , rubbing his eyes .

He smiled "You still didn't change your clothes?" He said in a raspy voice.

I looked down at my clothes and blushed because I completely forgot to change them.

"It doesn't really matter and you have to eat something let's go." I said.

~~~~~~~~~^*~~~~~~~~~^*~~~~~~~~^*

After eating we were sitting down and talking.

"Shouldn't I take a shower?" He asked .

I looked down thinking that he was right. "But how can you?" I asked.

"Maybe with your help." He said and winked.

"That's never happening." I said.

"So what do you want I won't take a shower for 2 - 3 months?" He said/asked sarcastically.

"What do I do?" I asked.

"You give me a shower." He said as my face turned red.