-Chapter 8

Y/N POV

Months have passed I did not see Jungkook , neither did I talk to him in college. He was away from me and did not even make any eye contract .

If he passed by me he would look to the other direction and I did the same . I am feeling very sick lately . I felt like vomitting . I did not wanna eat at all. It was a sick feeling.

I took the test in my hand as my eyes widened . It was positive . I am pregnant I cannot believe this . How can I tell this to everyone? My mom? how will she react? I was crying in the washroom , then I remembered that it was Jungkook behind all of this so he is the father. I don't wanna kill a soul what did this young innocent soul do?

I needed to talk to Jungkook. I went to college but he was nowhere to be seen. Then a sudden idea came to my head . He might be in the terrace. I went up the stairs just hoping to see him . I was embarassed how to tell him.

I opened the door to the terrace and saw his figure standing in the corner . He heard the sound as he turned around.

He saw me and turned away again.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"I need to tell you something very important." I said as he turned around looking at me.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I- I am preg- pregnant ." I said standing there .

A very long silence fell, us looking at eachother , not saying a word.

"Congrats." He said and attempted to walk away.

"What do you mean congrates Jungkook? You are the father." I said grabbing him by the arm.

"What are you saying miss?" He said emotionless and just walked away. Not saying anything.

I fell to the ground and cried my heart out I can not imagine , how am I suppose to tell everyone ?

The thoughts came to my mind again. Will I be a single mom? I thought to myself . If this is how it is then why not?

I stood up and went down and went straight home. I went to my room and locked myself.

I did not know what to do anymore . I needed to make a right plan. I needed to talk to my mom.

I went down to her room as I saw her sitting down.

"Mom I need to talk to you." I said

"Yeah sure tell me honey." She said as I went inside and sat on the bed with her.

"Mom I have commited a crime." I said and started crying.

"What is it baby?" She looked very serious.

"Mom I am pregnant." I said as the small scissor fell from her hand.

"Who is it?" She asked very calmly.

"It is Jungkook." I said as her eyes widened.

"Does he know?" She asked.

"Yeah but he does not wanna take responsibily." I said crying even harder.

"Y/N what have you done?!" She said getting worried and angry at the same time.

"Mom I am sorry." I said

"Listen no one will know , lets go to the doctor for an abortion." She said.

I did not wanna do it but what could I do with Jungkook not wanting to take responsibilty. I had no options.

I nodded .

"Get in the car NOW!" She yelled as I got indide the car and were off to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~^*~~~~~~~~~^*~~~~~~~~^*~~

It was painful as tears rolled down my eyes just thinking about it. I lost a soul a precious thing I was blessed with.

I hated myself for agreeing to Jungkook's proposal that day. I hated him .

I saw my Mom standing out in the corridor waiting for me.

She saw me and came running towards me. "Honey did it hurt very much?" She asked.

I simply nodded crying. "Listen I know this was wrong but the baby cannot live without a father right?" She asked , I nodded again cuz I knew she was right at some point.

We went home and the next thing I knew was I woke up the next morning. I got ready and went to college.

I entered as I saw Jungkook at the corner sitting down in the bench. He saw me and looked away. He probably thinks that I am still pregnant. 

Moving my focus away from him . I thought of forgetting whatever had happened.

I walked on and saw the same new guy that I met in the dance. He saw me and came closer.

"Hey Y/N can we talk for a while?" He asked as I agreed to his proposal. I could see Jungkook still sitting there from the corner of my eye.

We walked towards the garden of the college.

"Umm atleast can I ask your name?" I asked.

He turned around and smiled. " I am Woobin. "He said .

"So why are we here?" I asked .

He halted on his tracks and turned around. "I wanted to tell you something."

"Yeah which is..?" I asked.

"I really like you will you be my girlfriend?" He asked out so fast that I was not able to respond.

"Umm Woobin." I said and looked down.

"What is it?  I have been stalking you for a while . Is it that you have a boyfriend?" He asked out of nowhere.

"I ummm-" I was cut off by another voice.

"Yes she does and it is me." I turned around following the voice it was Jungkook.

My eyes widened but I decided not to say a thing.

"Ohhh ok cool man. I did not know that." Woobin said and quickly walked away.

After he was out of sight I started yelling ."What the actual Fu*k is wrong with you Jungkook? At first you decide to walk away and then you come back to ruin my life!" I said and started crying.

"List-" He wanted to explain but I was not taking his shits anymore.

I ran away towards my class.