-Chapter 9

BTS' POV

"So you mean you got her pregnant!?" Hoseok asked.

"Yes Hyung." I said looking down.

"And you did not want to take the responsibilities?!" Jin Hyung asked.

"Yea- yeah." I said ashamed of myself.

"Well Jeon Jungkook you did a great mistake." Jin hyung said continuing" If you have done something you should atleast take responsibility." He said.

"I am scared." I said looking down.

"Weren't you scared before doing any of this?" Jimin asked.

"I did not think this would happen." I said .

"Do you think she will trust you ever again?" Namjoon asked.

"I don't know."

"Do you love her?" Yoongi Hyung asked suddenly.

"I think- yes I do." I knew I loved her from the beginning, just didn't wanna admit it.

"Then whats the problem , go and talk to her." Hoseok Hyung said but I saw Taehyung he did not say a word throughout this whole situation.

"Ok I will talk to her." I said and walked out of the room.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I ran out of the building but something caught my attention . I saw Y/N sitting down on the park bench.

I went and sat next to her. "Y/N." I called out .

She did not respond just kept looking forwards.

"Listen I need to tell you something." I said .

"Well I also need to tell you something." She said finally turning towards me.

"You go first ." I said.

"I lost your child Jungkook. So this makes you happy right? This is what you wanted ." She said and stood up running away.

I was dumbfounded. I sat there holding back my tears. I did not even realize when I started crying sitting in the park.

Now that I love you you don't want me ? I thought to myself. I kept thinking that to myself for a while, this is all my mistake. I was useless.

What can I do if this is how she is happy I am happy for her too. I will just leave her then .

I went home and sat down for a bit studying. I read a few pages and then fell asleep on my studying table. I woke up the next morning and was getting ready to go to college.

Y/N POV

After last night, I got home and fell asleep crying on my pillow. I woke up the next morning and saw that my eyes were puffy and red.

I looked horrible . I took some concealer and placed it under my eye to hide the eye bags and dark circles. Then I looked a bit more human like.

I went to college and saw that everyone was gathered in the field. I saw Jungkook and the rest of the boys.

Our teacher started talking. "So this is a very fun task boys and girls." She said. "Today we are gonna learn about different situations and how to face them." She said.

"It's easy I will make a team 1 boy and 1 girl and they will be given a situations to fight." She said .

"So to pick the team I will call the odd numbers and I would like them to choose from the even numbers."

The choosing went on and I was an odd number. I was number 17. I went closer to the bowl and picked a paper. I opened it and my eyes popped out of the socket.

"Y/N who is it?" The teacher asked.

"It's Kim Woobin" I said slowly.

"Ok Woobin come and stand next to her." The teacher commanded as he came and stood next to me. I looked away and he did not look at me either.

"Students your task is to hide from a terrorist attack. I will keep 3 people in the look out. You will have 5 mins to hide. After that the 3 people Hoseok , Jungkook and Jimin will go and look out for you all. Got it?" She asked.

"Yeah ." I said as Woobin just nodded.

"Your time starts now!" She said as Woobin ran holding my wrist.

"Where do we go?" I asked.

"To the abondoned store room." He said as we ran even harder.

We reached the campus as I was catching my breath ." We don't have time." He said as we ran again towards the store room. It was behind some furniture which made this part very concealed.

He moved the furniture a bit as we got in and sat down. He kept sweating like it was raining on top of his head.

"You okay?" I asked looking at his serious look.

"Umm yeah I am just nervous." He said and awkwardly smiled.

I laughed at him "Is it because of me?" I whispered.

"Yeah probably." He said shyly.

"Students your 5 minutes are over." The teacher yelled through the mic.

We both kept quiet as we could hear voices .

"Check behind that door Jungkook." Hoseok said.

I heard the noise of the opening door. To be honest no one would know this place. I knew it because this was my secret hideout.

I looked at Woobin as he did the same. "Do you understand what I mean?" He asked.

"Yes." I said and smirked.

"Let's go." He said and we both slowly moved behing, out from the small door in the back and ran . We ended up running to the huge hall where the ball was held.

"What do we do?" I asked slowly as I could hear their voices.

"Behind the chairs." Woobin said pointing at the fleet of stair and many chairs. We went to the 3rd floor of the stairs and hid behind them.

~~~~~~~^*~~~~~~~~^*~~~~~~~~^*~~~~~

They came in ." I don't think they will come here." Jungkook said.

At that moment he was standing right in front of me.

"Why do you think that?" Hoseok asked.

"I just know." Jungkook replied and turned looking at me straight in the eyes.

I was so shocked but his expression was just as normal. Then they all walked away.

After a while the teacher started talking through the mic.

"Y/N and Woobin please come out . You guys have won the challenge." She said as I looked at Woobin with a smile.

"Hey let's go ." He said.

We both got out hand in hand as I saw all of the students clapping for us. I saw Jungkook , Jimin and Hoseok also clapping.

"Good job you two." The teacher said.

Then the lesson started but I kept thinking that why Jungkook did that. I was kinda shook at his behaviour.

A/N

Hey Ya'll . How you doing? I really like Y/N and Jungkook not talking to eachother .

Anyways the chapters are not fixed yet . Go ahead and read the chapter numbers.

A new story will be coming out on 1'st Jan. *uhoo*

Thnx .

Bye♡♡