-Chapter 29

Y/N POV  (TIME SKIP TO Y/N WEDDING)

I was in the room getting all ready and then all the thoughts hit me .

Flashbacks

"Y/N you cannot stay with him . He does not love you " Mom said.

"Didn't you say that I can stay with him." I argued .

"I know I said that but that was only for the time being." She said.

"Mom.....I love him." I said .

She looked at me with big eyes. "You know Y/N you don't have a father and I cannot leave you in the hands of a boy like him." She said.

"What else can you do?" I asked while crying.

"I found a guy for you and you are gonna get married to him next week."

I went to meet Jungkook but I could not tell him anything.

I thought I would tell everything to him the day he gets released from the hospital.

In the car from the hospital.

"I need to tell you something." I said.

"What is it?"

"I am getting married tomorrow." I said as Jungkook looked me in the eye.

He did not say anything as I started crying loudly.

"Just tell me one thing." He said as I looked at him ."Do you love me?" He asked as I was a bit shocked to answere his question.

"Yes." I finally said it as he hugged me.

"Don't worry if you truely love me everything will be fine." He said

~~~~~~~~^*~~~~~~~~~~^*~~~~~~~^*

Present day

Now it was my turn to walk down the aisle  to meet my husband who I didn't even know properly.

I walked down as all the eyes were on me. I saw my Mom standimg there . Waiting for me . I saw her rubbing her tears.

I walked there and stood in front of the groom .

The priest started talking.

"Miss Y/N do you take Mr. Wang as your beloved husband ." He asked.

I kept quiet for a while I looked towards the aisle to see if Jungkook would come to take me. He was not there.

"Yes." I said.

"Mr. Wang do you take Miss Y/N as your beloved wife?" The priest asked.

"Yes I do." He said.

"I pronounce you two-" Before the priest could continue further there was a sudden blaring of a bike everyone turned towards it and it was a guy with a black jacket and helmet.

He came up the aisle , parked his bike and opened his helmet . It was Jungkook . My eyes almost fell down from my sockets.

"I am sorry to disturb you'll but Y/N let's go." He said .

I looked at my Mom who was at certain shock of fainting.

I went down the aisle , turning one last time "I am sorry ." I said to Mr. Wang.

I ripped open my long skirt and sat on the bike as we drove off.

I could hear the people all yelling out in excitement for us two. I looked back and my mother was just staring at me. The people looked really happy as they all cheered for us . Except the priest , my mom and Mr. Wangs family.

We were on the highway. "What is wrong with you?" I asked.

"I told you if you really love me everything will be fine." Jungkook said as I hugged him .

"But where are we gonna go now?" I asked.

"To my house ." He said.

"But it's not safe here." I said.

"Not this house my house in Busan." He said.

"How many houses do you own?" I asked a bit shocked.

"Just enough to make us live for the rest of our lives." He said and drove off even faster.

A/N

HEY!!

BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE READING THIS . YEAH THE STORY ENDED HERE.

I AM PRETTY HAPPY WITH IT AND TODAY ONWARDS "WORLD OF ILLISIONS" WILL START. I AM VERY HAPPY FOR IT  . I KNOW THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN UPLOADED YESTERDAY BUT FOR BAD INTERNET CONNECTIONS I COULD NOT. I AM SORRY.

I AM EXCITED AS WELL. I JUST WANNA SEE IF YOU WILL LOVE IT AS MUCH AS PT .1.

BYE♡♡