-Chapter 4

Y/N POV

I woke up and saw there was no one at home. Then I remembered that mom was not at home .

I took a quick rinse and got dressed . I made breakfast and it was time to leave . I went outside the house and saw it was really foggy and freezing cold.

Thank god I had my sweater . I started walking slowly.

I eventually reached the campus and saw everything was pretty normal. I walked towards my locker and saw Jungkook with a girl . His hand was on the wall as the girl was trapped in his arms , he was smiling and so was she.

This whole situation made my stomach turn. I wanted to vomit looking at them . He saw me for a split second but then looked away focusing on the girl again.

I took my books and went to class fast . Unfortunately Hyuna decided not to come today. The whole day I kept thinking about our little 'game'.

My next class was an art class , I definately loved art. I went inside the class and saw Jeon Jungkook sitting there. I sat down on one of the bench which was opposite to his. We both saw eachother but acted as if we didn't .

The teacher was here "So today I have a surprise for you all." He said as my heart clenched because whenever he says the word 'surprise' it means trouble.

"You guys have to draw the person sitting opposite to you." He said and smiled the biggest smile I ever saw on his face.

My eyes widened thinking about the person sitting in front of me. I looked at Jungkook but he had a normal expression.

It was set. I took my pencil and started drawing on the canvas looking at Jungkook from time to time as he did the same .

I wanted to make it look like he was smiling , which I don't see him often doing.

At the end of the class it was time to show the drawings we all made.

"Y/N come and show your drawing of Mr. Jeon Jungkook to the whole class." The teacher said.

I did not think it was bad at all . I drew this:

(Credit to the actual owner

(Credit to the actual owner....;) )

I went in front I saw his eyes following me . I turned my canvas around as everyone gave me a huge applause.

His eyes widened too looking at my drawing then it was his turn to come . He came forward and casually showed everyone the drawing he made of mine. It was my turn for making wide eyes. He drew me casually sitting by the window smiling. It was perfect my face seemed gorgeous. It was perfect as if it was a photograph.

Everyone cheered for him too . The girls especially . Even the teacher said the drawing was really good.

After the class ended it was lunch break and the weather was all of a sudden all rainy. I brought my umbrella luckily. I was walking through the corridors then suddenly saw a poster on the wall.

It was about the new year party and concert and I bet BTS will be singing. Suddenly I felt someone standing behind me.

I turned around.

"Ahhhhh"

"Ahhh V ssi." I laughed at him.

"Scared you." He said laughing his ass off at me.

"Are you gonna participate this year." I asked.

"Not only me but all of us." The word all meant even Jungkook.

"Me , Jimin and Jin have a acoustic special singing and we will also dance." He said as I raised my eyebrows.

"You guys can dance as well?" I asked mocking him.

"Don't even ask just watch." He said and smiled.

"Best wishes. But why is the program held early this year?" I asked looking at him.

"It's gonna be a two day program." He said and shrugged.

"Two day ....but why?" I asked.

"I heard the first day will be all the concerts and the second day will be a huge ballroom dance." He said and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Ballroom dance...." I trailed off thinking about who would be my partner.

"Don't worry it's gonna be a changing partner dance." He said as my eyes widened.

"Ohhh god I hate this." I said and made a disgusted face.

"Why don't you think having a dance with me makes you lucky." He said wiggling his eyebrows again.

"......................." A long silence followed by a cold stare bore into his soul.

"Hhahahaha just kidding." He said .

"Well go get yourself a dress and I gotta go bye." He said and rushed away.

I walked through the corridors and went to the cafeteria . There I saw E'Dawn, Hyunas' boyfriend.

"Hey !" He said and waved at me.

"You coming to the party ?" He asked while I was sitting with him.

"Yeah." I smiled at him.

"I will have to buy a dress ." I said and laughed .

"Me and Hyuna are performing this year." He said as my mouth was wide open.

"She did not tell me anything." I said .

"It was suppose to be a surprise." He said and smiled.

"Wait let me call Hyuna" I said and picked my phone up but he stopped me.

"Don't!, she went for shopping." Again I was dumbfounded.

"This was suppose to be a surprise as I said ." He laughed .

Little did I know that someone was watching us.

"Yeah anyways I will leave now , bye." I took my bag and left  the cafeteria.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I saw Y/N and E'Dawn sitting together for a while and laughing.

It's not like it ,I am not jealous or anything just that I didn't like it at all. I did not know why all of a sudden this feeling came.

"Hey Jungkook." I heard the voice and turned around seeing Joy.

"What is it?" I asked very coldly.

"Did you forget me already oppa?" She said making a cute face.

'Oppa' I hated that word more than anything.

"I am not your oppa." I said angrily.

"Sunbae why don't you talk to me anymore?" She said "How about we meet eachother again tonight ." She said and came near my ear and whispered.

"And why don't you bring some toys?" She whispered as I moved my ear and looked at her .

"I am done with you already and I don't like girls which I have already tasted." I said and walked away.