-Chapter 28

Y/N POV

After taking shower I got out of the washroom , putting on Jungkook's t shirt and shorts , as I couldn't bring mine.

I saw Jungkook sitting on the bed , he looked at me.

"I am sleepy." He said like a small child.

I giggled "Yeah me too now I will go to another room so that you can sleep." I said .

"No you are not going anywhere." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You will sleep with me." He said .

"No that's not happening." I said and looked at him.

"What if I need something at night?" He said with puppy eyes .

I finally gave up "okay." I said with a sigh.

I layed down beside him, with a good amount of distance and turned to the other side.

"Why did you turn around?" He asked.

I did not reply just layed there, after a while his hand snaked around my waist.

"Stop." I said.

He moved his hand. "I just wanted to make sure you were alive." He said and laughed.

"Y/N .....do you remember the day when you gave me a blowjob." He said in a shy way.

I turned around . "Hmm." I smirked.

"Why did you do that?" He asked.

I turned around to the other side again. "Not everything has to be answered." I said and smiled.

"Ahhg girls are really confusing.." He sighed .

"The relationships I was in were never real." He said .

"I think you never wanted to make it real or anything." I said turning around to his side.

"Maybe.....but you know what, now I regret. I was such a bad guy all my life." He said.

"Yeah maybe." I said and smiled sheepishly.

"There is this girl I like but I don't know if she likes me ....she is a bit moody." He said and looked at me.

He was talking about me oviously. " I think that girl hates you." I said.

"No that cannot happen." He said and smirked.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Because she gave me a ring." He said and rolled his tongue inside his mouth looking at the ring I gave him.

"I hate you." I said and turned around.

"I love you too . Good night." He said as I didn't reply just fell asleep.

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up and saw Jungkook sitting on the bed , it looked like he just woke up.

He turned around "Good morning." He said.

I was literally so mad at him for last night.

Flashback to last night

I was sleeping perfectly until something landed on my face . I eyed fluttered open . It was Jungkook's arm . I got so mad at him but tried to control it.

"Jungkook move." I muttered .

He did not even budge a bit. "I said move."

He did not and his 100 pound hand was killing me.

Finally he opened his eyes and then moved .

I almost died last night.

PRESENT TIME

"I am sorry for last night ." He said and smiled.

"Whatever." I said and got out of bed. I went to the washroom.

Then I took him to the washroom and we both got down to eat breakfast.

Time skip ( 2 months)

Days are going fine with Jungkook but today is the best day for him as we will go to the hospital to get him out of his arm chair. At the same time it was one of the worst days for me as I would have to tell him a bitter truth.

"Lets go." He said.

"Yeah...." I said and started driving the car.

We reached the hospital and met his doctor.

"Oh Jungkook you have recovered soon." The doctor said.

"Now try to stand up slowly." She said.

Jungkook slowly stood up and walked a few steps.

"Wow. I can finally walk." He said and looked at me as I just smiled.

"Thank miss Y/N for this." The doctor said and smiled at me as I smiled back.

Finally after everything was done we went and sat in the car.

"Jungkook I need to tell you something." I said as he looked at me.

"Yeah sure." He smiled.

"I know it's a bit hard for me and also you but......" I stopped.

"Tell me." He looked serious this time

"I am getting married tomorrow."

A/N

HEY !!

THERE IS SO MUCH HAPPENING IN THIS STORY AND TOMORROW THE LAST CHAPTER WOULD BE UPDATED WHAT WILL HAPPEN WILL Y/N GET MARRIED?

OR........

OKAY SO OFFICIALLY THE 2ND PART OF TOO EVIL IS COMING OUT ON 9TH MAY THURSDAY (IN MY COUNTRY)

AND THE TITLE OF PT.2 IS....DRUMROLL......

"WORLD OF ILLUSIONS."

BYE♡♡