-Chapter 20

Y/N POV

I came home and sat down on the bed thinking how lonely I was. Then the thought of Min Ho came to my mind . He was like my superhero 'man crush Monday' thing. I loved him but I was too shy to go talk to him.

I smiled sheepishly looking down. I took the dress in my hand and held it on my body while standing in front of the mirror. It will look good. I thought to myself.

Then thoughts of Jungkook came in my head. Do I really have to think about him now? I rolled my eyes and went to the bed and fell asleep.

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up and got all ready I was excited about the prom even though there was alot of time left. I wondered how everything's gonna be.

My Mom's gonna be super proud of me. I took a light breakfast. And went to the college. I entered and saw E'Dawn. He saw me and waved as I smiled back.

"Hey Thank god Y/N I found you." He said

"Why?" I asked a bit confused at his sudden excitement.

"Did you find a prom date yet?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said .

"Oh good for you then." He said looking down.

"What has happened ?" I asked a bit worried.

"There was someone who wanted to ask you out but nevermind." He said as I smiled.

"At least tell me who it was?" I asked.

"Oh nevermind he doesn't want you to know." He said and hurriedly walked away before I could say anything.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I don't have a prom date which definately sucks. I was about to walk up to my class when suddenly I bumped into someone.

I looked down with an annoyed look on my face but then my face turned soft...it was Y/N.

"I am sorry." I said picking her books up.

"Hmm." She hummed and attempted to walk away.

I don't know what had gotten into me as I held her hand and stopped her.

She turned around with the most annoying look on her face.

"What is it!?" She exclaimed .

"Y/N can you please talk to me for once." I pleaded.

"No." She replied.

"I know you will." I said as she started walking away.

"Meet me at my house today." I yelled smiling at her back because deep inside I knew that she would come to meet me.

I smiled and laid down on the ground not caring about what people may think.

"Y/N." I muttered under my breath.

~~~~~~~^*~~~~~~~~^*~~~~~~~~^*~~~~~~^

I took all of my classes and went home running . I was just thinking about  Y/N. I wondered if she would actaully come. I was a bit nervous to be honest.

A/N

Hey!! I know I am late and this chapter is short but.....damn school is eating me out alive. I have my exams at the end of this month again .

So be there with me and please read these short chapters.

The next chapter will be a bit naughty. (Smut alert) ;)

Bye!!