-Chapter 24

Y/N POV

I went rushing towards the hospital. I went there and saw the rest of the boys crying. I was crying too as Taehyung came and gave me a hug.

"It's all my fault." I mumbled while crying.

"He is gonna be alright don't worry." He said trying to calm me down.

After like 2 hours of waiting outside the operation room the doctor came out.

We all ran towards him . "Is he okay?" I asked.

"It's a bit critical to say but.....he is still unconscious ." The doctor said and walked away.

After a while I could see the morning light . All of the boys fell asleep but I was just sitting in the waiting chairs. Then a nurse came in.

"Are you with Mr. Jeon?" She asked as I stood up nodding eagerly.

"Now if you want you want to meet the patient you can... but he is still unconscious." The nurse said as I ran to his room.

I opened the door slowly and saw him lying there silently with his eyes closed. I sat down in the chair beside him. I did not wanna cry anymore but the tears threatened to come out of my eyes.

I moved the hair a bit from his forehead.

"Jungkook..." I said slowly trying to see if he would react in any sort of way.

"Jungkook...." No answere again.

"Jung-" I couldn't even say anything as my eyes got filled with tears looking at his condition.

I wanted to walk out of the room but then remembered that I had something for him in my bag. The thing that I prepared for him.

I opened my bag and took the ring out of it.

I took his hand and slowly placed the ring on his index finger. I then stood up to leave when suddenly I felt a slight tingle on my hand .

I turned around and saw that Jungkook was looking at me . He then smiled a bit.

"Jungkook!?" I asked not being able to believe my own eyes.

He smiled but his eyes were almost closing.

I started crying....."What is wrong with you?" I asked.

He kept on smiling for a while.

He looked at his finger looking at the ring I gave.

"Is it for me?" He mumbled slowly.

I smiled looking down. Then suddenly his heartbeat went fast as he closed his eyes again. I ran out to call the nurse.

The doctors came in and they pushed me out of the room . Jungkook was again taken to another room.

The boys woke up. "What happened?" They asked.

"The nurse-"I wasn't able to finish my whole sentence because of immense crying and sobbing.

"It's ok." Namjoon said calming me down.

My phone rang . I took it out of my bag. It was Mom.

"Hello?"

"Yeah Y/N where are you?!"

"Mom an accident happened I will be home soon don't worry about me."

"Are you okay dear?"

"Yeah Mom I am fine."

~~~~~~~~^*~~~~~~~~^*~~~~~~~^*~~~~

Evening arrived , no doctors came out no one came out of that room.

"Everyone I think you all should go home to change clothes I will be here." Jin said.

"No it's okay." I said.

"You need to go and after you all come back I will go." He said .

"We all don't need to come back I will come back only." I said.

"Do you think you will be able to take care of Jungkook alone." Hoseok asked.

"Yeah I am sure."

"Now go." Jin said as I turned towards the room one last time and walked away.

A/N

Hey!!

My eyebrows are crunched while writing this chapter as it is so intense... wait for the next chapter.

Bye♡♡