-Chapter 21

Y/N POV

Okay so this is again going out of my hand I thought to myself. I sat down on the bed thinking wether or not I should go.

Then a sudden plan hit me. I will go and seduce him and make him beg for me . I thought to myself and smiled creepily. I looked at the clock and started getting ready.

I wore a pretty sexy dress

I put a bit of makeup and I was ready to go out

I went outside of the house and took a taxi to Jungkook's house. I sat in the taxi thinking about Jungkook.

I got to his house and rang the door bell. He opened the door with a smug expression but it soon faded away and turned into a Jungshook expression.

I folded my hands "If you just wanna stare at me why did you call me?" I asked.

"Come in." He said and showed me the way in.

I walked up the stairs and we went to his bedroom.

"Will you like some tea or coffee?" He asked.

"I will like you tell me why did you call me here?" I asked.

"Umm- umm." He stammered not being able to look at me.

"Umm what?" I asked.

He finally looked up at me with a fierce expression and took me by pulling me up from the bed.

~smut coming~

I looked at him "What are you doing?!" I exclaimed.

"You trying to seduce me huh?" He said in a low voice .

"Jung-" I was cut off by a kiss which turned into a more dangerous one.

"Stop!." I said.

"There's no stopping now." He said and pushed me on the bed.

He started opening his belt , I did not even say no I was just lying on the bed looking at him.

He pulled his pant down as I looked at at his already hard member .

"Stand up " He commanded as I followed his words.

After I stood up he pulled the back of my hair and made me sit down on the ground.

I looked up at him and took his cock in my hands . I started by licking the tip a bit and then putting the whole thing in my mouth.

I started doing it even faster as he was literally moaning . At a point when he was about to cum I pulled myself away from him. He looked at me with a pleading look.

"Don't stop...." He whispered.

I stood up and took my bag. "Bye.." I said and walked out of his room leaving him helpless .

He did not say a word as he just stood there.

A/N

Hey!!

I know it's a bit of a dirty chapter but I warned you......I know I am bad at writing smut but this is my first time so .........

Anyways this story has also reached 1k views!!!!! I cannot believe this.... this is also the reason why I posted this today like a small celebration party...

Bye♡♡