-Chapter 6

Y/N POV

I got a call from Hyuna but didn't pick it up because I was kinda mad at her for not telling me her plans .

Anyways it was time to go to concert . I put on my dress and my pumps. A bit of makeup was fine and I left my house .

I entered the college and saw there was a huge stage and lights everywhere . The host came up on stage and announced that there is going to be a performance by the group of boys called GOT 7 as we all clapped for them .

We all clapped really hard and after this came BTS .

I was mesmerized by them I did not know they could dance so well . I almost died and the girls were yelling out their names .

Then came E'Dawn and Hyuna

They were really good as well . I was so shocked to see everyone perform , after them a few more people danced as I thought the program was over . The host came up on stage again .

"So are you guys excited?" He asked as everyone yelled out an yes .

"Now we have a special stage performance by Jimin , Taehyung and Jin . " She said and clapped . I saw as they came up on stage , dressed in all white .

The music started , they were about to sing . I did not know they could sing so well.

I was stuck in the moment. The programs ended and I was about to go home . Then I thought of meeting Hyuna as I have been ignoring her .

I was walking to the back stage but stopped as someone grabbed my hand and took me in the backyard of the college. I looked at the person and it was Heechul . I hated him , he was another player just like Jungkook.

"What do you want?" I asked hissing at him.

He smirked ."You." He said and licked his lips .

"Move , leave me alone." I said and tried to get my hand out of his grip.

"Just once." He whispered into my ear .

Before I could react I felt his body away from mine . I looked around and saw a figure standing in the dark . I could not see the face clearly . He had punched Heechul and knocked him off  .

"Who are you?" I asked .

He did not reply but instead he just ran away. I was really surprised at his actions . I left Heechul on the ground and started walking towards the backstage . I would go after that mysterious person but I was too scared.