-Chapter 13

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"What is it?" I asked.

"WE SHOULD STALK HER!!!" Taehyung said with the most excited voice I had ever heard from him.

"You are not serious right?" Yoongi Hyung asked looking at Taehyung.

"I think it's gonna be fine." Jimin said.

"Yeah I think we should also have different jobs like those spy movies." Hoseok Hyung said as usual with excitement.

We all agreed to that idea without only one of us.

"Yoongi I think you should also agree to it." Namjoon Hyung said as Yoongi finally nodded.

"Okay..... what do I have to do?" He asked as we all yelled in joy.

"Okay I think I have a plan." Taehyung said again with his creepy/happy look.

We all looked at him as he continued."I think me and Jungkook will take care of her house, whenever she comes out of her house we will see where she goes. Jimin you will have the most difficult task , you have to become friends with her and try to find out any information. Yoongi and Namjoon Hyung you will take care of that Woobin guy , try to get close to him and get any information. Hoseok and Jin Hyung you will have to find information about whoever she meets. "

"That sounds like a plan." Namjoon said with a proud look.

"But do you know who is the first person we should talk to ?" I asked.

"Who is it?" They all asked at the same time.

"Hyuna."

~~~~~~~~^*~~~~~~~^*~~~~~~~^*~~~~~~^*

"Everyone ready?" I asked through the wireless.

"Yeah.." They all answered back.

As planned me and Tae were now standing in front of her house. We could see that the lights were turned on in her room .

We kept waiting for a while and the lights turned off ." This means she left her room." I said as Tae nodded .

"Jimin come in. Over" Tae said through the wireless.

"Okay. Over." Jimin answered and soon we could see him approaching her main door and ringing the doorbell.

She opened the door and now it was time he would ask her to take a walk at the park. I was kinda jealous but he is just acting .

I saw Y/N was a bit shocked but then she actually agreed to his proposal .

JIMIN'S POV

I rang the doorbell as my heart clenched thinking she would not agree.

She finally opened the door as her eyes widened.

"Hi." I said trying to act normal.

"Hey.." She was kinda shocked.

"I was just passing by and I thought we should go to the park together." I said.

"Umm okay..." She seemed a bit suspicious.

"Let's go then." I said.

~~~~~~^*~~~~~~^*~~~~~~^*~~~~~~~^*

"Let's go then." Namjoon Hyung said.

"Hey Woobin SUP?" I asked putting my arm around his shoulder.

"Yeah cool but how is it that you are here to talk to me?." Woobin asked.

"We are here to hang out." I said.

"Okay....but where do you wanna go?" He asked.

"Let's go to the arcade then?" Namjoon Hyung asked.

"Yeah let's go I was bored anyways." He said as I rolled my eyes at his sassyness.

"Okay let's go then." I said

~~~~~~~~^*~~~~~~~^*~~~~~~^*~~~~~~^*

"Hyuna ready?" Jin asked.

"Yeah I know what to do." I said

I could see Woobin, Namjoon and Yoongi in the arcade

I walked up to them in the most revealing dress.

"Hey boys." I said as they all turned towards me.

As planned Yoongi left for the washroom and Namjoon went to get snacks leaving Woobin behind.

"Hyuna right?" He asked.

"Yeah and I see you got a nice body there." I flirted shamelessly.

"Oh Thank you Miss." He said and winked.

"So you are Y/N's best friend?" He asked.

"Y/N? No not anymore." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Why exactly?" He asked.

"I don't wanna talk about it. " I took out my number from my bag and gave it to him.

"Call me." I said and smirked.

"Sure." He smirked back.

I left the spot and came out of the arcade.

~~~~~~~^*~~~~~~~~^*~~~~~~^*~~~~^*

I went back with the snacks in my hand.

"Where's Hyuna?" I asked pretending to not know.

"She left." He said and kept on smiling.

I saw Yoongi also coming out of the washroom .

"Woobin do you have a girlfriend?" Yoongi asked.

"Not yet but I am trying to get a girl ." He said and smiled.

"Who is that lucky girl?" I asked.

"It's Y/N." He said as Yoongi looked at me .

"So when are you planning to do it?" I asked.

"I mean I feel like she likes Jungkook so I need to take his place instead." He said and made a disgusted face.

~~~~~~~~~^*~~~~~~~^*~~~~~^*~~~~~^*

"Y/N can I ask you a thing?" I asked.

"Yeah sure Jimin." She said smiling.

"Do you like Woobin?" I asked out of a sudden.

"I don't know....he seems nice but I don't trust anyone." She said and looked down.

A/N

Hey guys I know this is a short chapter but I could not write because of school. I am sorry for that , I am also trying to clear out the errors in "TOO EVIL" then only I can write the part two of that book .

Please anticipate for the next chapter.

Bye♡♡