-Chapter 15

Y/N POV

I got downstairs and saw him standing outside his car , a hand in the pocket. I waved as he smiled.

He opened the car door for me as I entered. He then got in from the other side. I was a bit flustered by his actions.

"Where are we going ?" I asked looking at him. He just smiled back as an answer.

"It's a secret." He said .

"Oh please tell me ." I pleaded with puppy eyes but nothing worked.

"It's a place that you would love." He said and winked.

"Oh god fine." I said and looked out of the window.

After a while of driving we came to a halt as he came down first and opened the door to my side of the car.

I realized it was a beach restaurent but there was no one there.

I looked at him "Why is this place so-" he finished the sentence for me.

"Empty?" He asked as I just nodded.

"It's only for you and me tonight." He said and smiled . I blushed even harder now.

I sat down on one of the two chairs ready for us.  The only thing which was giving light to the whole beach was candles.

"How did you know that I love candles so much?" I asked.

"Just a bit of studying about you." He said.

"Do you live alone in Seoul?" I asked.

"Partly ...yes my parents are in America." He answered.

"Oh ..".

The food arrived as we started eating. "I have another small surprise for you." He said as I looked up at him.

"Another?" I asked.

"Yeah but this one is better." He said.

I thought to myself what can be better then this.

After eating we both started walking, my sandles in one of my hand. After like 5 minutes of walking I could see thousands of candles in a far distance.

As I went closer I realized the candles spelled out words ' Will you be my girlfriend?' I was so stunned at the moment that I did not realized that he had a bouquet of flowers in his hand and he was kneeling in front of me.

Before I could react I heard a female voice. I turned around and it was Hyuna .

"Woobin?!" She yelled .

"Aren't you dating me?" She asked.

"Hyuna?" Woobin stammered a bit.

"Is it true Woobin?" I asked in a low voice as my throat and eyes were swelling up.

"Hell yeah it is ." Hyuna answered for me.

"N-"

I ran off before anything else happened. "Y/N come back." I heard him yelling out my name.

I did not turn back. I took a cab and went straight home.

I was crying hesterically so the cab driver turned around . "Are you okay miss?" He asked.

"Yeah ..please take me to my house." I said as he started driving again.

I reached home and without saying anything to Mom I ran upstairs to my room.

I locked myself in the bathroom and took  a long shower. My head was spinning as my whole world was like falling apart.

I got out of the shower and sat down as I received a call from someone . I looked at the caller and my eyes widened.

A/N

Hey!

Hey I will make the chapters short so that I will update faster.

Bye♡♡