Trinity PT. 5

Rodney, John and I are flying back to Atlantis to share our news with Elizabeth. 

"This is Weir." She announces "Go ahead, Colonel."

"We're on our way back. Rodney wants to fill you in." Sheppard explains.

"Interesting? How about the greatest discovery of all time?" Rodney exclaims.

"I could win a Nobel Prize!" I add.

"They're pretty excited."

Elizabeth responds "So, I hear. You two couldn't even wait until you got back."

"We wanted to send an encoded data-burst directly from the outpost to the secure network in Rod's lab while the gate was active. It should be there... now." I explain.

We wait a short moment assuming that they are receiving the data. Then Weir speaks up once again "Care to fill me in so I can be excited too." 

"It's a weapon." The Raven-haired Colonel shortly answers.

"It is much more than a weapon." McKay starts. We think we stumbled across the Ancients last great discovery. It was to late to win the war for them..." Rodney trails looking at me.

"But if we can finish the work they started..." I also trail off, hoping she got the point.

"What is it?" She finally asks.

"It's the ultimate power source." I start.

"Something that would make the Zero-Point Modules seem like alkaline batteries in comparison." Rodney finishes.

"Well, I want to hear more. But Major O'Neill you have Teyla, and Ronon who want you to come to the planet they are on apparently he has news to tell you."  

"Okay, I'll be there." I turn to Rodney. "Look, don't go all you on them and act all high and mighty. This is an amazing discovery and could help us win the war but it may be dangerous so listen to advise for once. Okay?"

"Fine, but I probably won't need it." The brunette replies.

I shake my head. "I don't know why I try?"

_____________________________________________________

I arrive through the Gate, and see Teyla waiting for me.

"Hey, I heard you have something to tell me?"

"It is not I, but Ronon. You should speak to him." She answers.

"Okay, take me to the big man then." I say, and she quickly guides me to our destination.

We finally arrive at a bar, and when I walk in I see Ronon, and a man drinking together. I briskly walk up to him. "Ronon, I was told you had ne..." Before I can finish my sentence the Satedan man picks me up laughing. 

"Ali! You're here!" I can quickly tell he is drunk, when he puts me down. "This is Solen Sincha, we served it the same regiment on Sateda, and there are 300 of my people survived!" 

At his news I hug him tightly so happy for him "Ronon! Your not alone!" 

Then the man stands up, "Is this your match?"

"Oh no, We're just friends." I answer, but it causes me to feel both sad and happy all at once and I don't know why